WARNING! Brinecrack glitch!! Can oneshot you!!

Went down into cavern of anger (49) as 52 juggernaut,
3k armor, 2k life, res cap, 80% dmg reduction, cwdt enfeeble,
he literally can't even tickle me, I am a immortal god.

So I just walked around the corner wall and BOOM - DEAD.
The game just bugs out and triggers a "kill player" line of code or some shit.

I repeated this 2 more times as of writing this.

Both times I'm afk 5-10 mins trying to replicate the conditions,
standing near the wall. First time by accident, missed the kill,
and second time I was alt tabbed out of the game again.
Now I'm getting paranoid and think it might have something to do with alt tabbing out of the game which triggers the glitch.

I'm especially Fucking pissed because I hardly play hc,
and I REALLLY LIKED THIS CHAR, and now that I finally decide to challenge myself, well of COURSE with my fucking bad luck I get to bump into these fucking retarded lethal glitches! My bad luck isn't even real anymore... this is unfuckingbelievable...

Go test it yourself, I'm trying to record it on video, which is a pain because I don't know how exactly to trigger this thing, so I'll just have to record myself afk for god knows how long.

Can a dev answer me if you can res my char into hc if I can provide video evidence of this motherfucker being a bugged glitch that kills me?
Last bumped on Dec 18, 2018, 4:07:28 AM
All of that sounds dramatic and such. Btw did you read that big red box when u created a HC char?

Also why the fuck are you testing bugs on HC mode LOL.
"In this game you're just a cow being milked, not a human being entertained" - Kiss_Me_Quick
Last edited by IIPheXII on Dec 12, 2018, 7:28:23 PM
Brinecracks normal attacks suck ass, his ground burrowing thing is what is killing you. Just like, avoid standing in it.
man u died to a lobster
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Better than a Walrus I suppose ;)
Still play SSF on my main account :)
Last edited by BasilWood on Dec 12, 2018, 7:41:55 PM
Not a glitch.
- here's my sig
Who is laughing now?
EVIDENCE !!! Yeah, I was right... you like being wrong?
You think I can't spot a fucking bullshit bug glitch when it kills me?
Nothing about that was normal behaviour or dmg!
Go test it yourself in softcore fucking idiots...

video here
"
Not a glitch.

Yes it fucking is, [Removed by Support].
He dives on me earlier, cut from the too long video,
and I don't even go below 95% life.
Last edited by CJ_GGG on Dec 12, 2018, 8:09:52 PM
There definitely seems to be something wrong here. Most of the players wont even see it because Brinecrack will be dead before he even attacks, but that instant death on his burrowing attack seems to be a pretty severe bug. I'm sorry for the op. There are many reasons I don't play hc but the biggest one is the fact that I don't want to be bs'ed out of a character, as is on perfect display here. Doesn't help that when you die in HC people seem all to eager to kick you while you are down.

And no. An act 6 miniboss does not deal more than 2k physical damage in one (non-slam) hit. This is not right.
That random over the top spike damage seems to be a thing they added to annoy people. I experience that with all my chars, and I can tell for sure it is simple, sudden insta-kill damage.

My main has CoDT linked up with Convocation, so if I get pummeled to death it is clearly indicated by 20+ mobs teleporting to my location. Sometimes however I drop from 100% to dead in an instant without any of my minions moving, so it just had to be a one-shot. My other char has even more points put into defensive passives, and she gets nearly one-shot occasionally. So my guess is that this is not a bug but simply over the top crit damage.

With the new layout of the passive tree and so many life nodes being removed it is really difficult to even get to high eHP numbers. If at the same time crit damage is increased on mobs this is more like a game-design bug, but one that definitely should be addressed. One-shots is for glass-cannon builds, not for tanky defensive ones.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info