Try my hideout calculator tool (A quick overview of what you need to import a hideout)

"
Not sure if it's just me and I'm not doing anything different from before but it doesn't seem to be working anymore (?)

Are you talking about namanix.github.io? Or hideoutshowcase.com?
How would you get more blessing fonts? I just got 3
"
Pink_Subject wrote:
How would you get more blessing fonts? I just got 3

I have no idea how to get more or if that's even possible in the game currently. Since 3.5 a lot has changed so I don't know how to get blessing fonts currently.
I just used the calculator and omg it made it all so easy. Might need to explain more about the second file that you need to upload though, i figured it out kinda just may not be the best way to do it. Not sure if I missed the explanation or it isn't there. Either way super awesome tool and now i have an amazing looking hideout! Thank you for this tool!
Just want to say thank you. It would be a pain in the end beyond belief to build my HO without being able to check my deco count for planing.

Great tool overall. Thx man.
"
Kage07 wrote:
I just used the calculator and omg it made it all so easy. Might need to explain more about the second file that you need to upload though, i figured it out kinda just may not be the best way to do it. Not sure if I missed the explanation or it isn't there. Either way super awesome tool and now i have an amazing looking hideout! Thank you for this tool!

Thank you so much for the kind words! I'm really glad you like my calculator!
I'm going to rewrite the instructions for calculating what you really need to buy some time! :)
"
xardas149 wrote:
Just want to say thank you. It would be a pain in the end beyond belief to build my HO without being able to check my deco count for planing.

Great tool overall. Thx man.

I'm glad you like my calculator! Don't forget to also check out https://hideoutshowcase.com which is a big extention on the calculator :)
Thanks for making it. I used it a lot of times.
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
Last edited by Iangyratu on Feb 8, 2019, 8:01:27 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info