Try my hideout calculator tool (A quick overview of what you need to import a hideout)

"
Garnier wrote:
Is there an issue with having too many decorations? I keep trying to purchase the needed decorations but every time I type something into the search my POE instantly closes without any error window.

I've leveled my masters all to level 8 every league in the old system so I've accumilated a ton of favour (over 300mil) :P

Just wondering if anyone has had this problem.

I have the same problem but in my stash. When I search for an Item the client often crashes. Really strange. I hope they'll fix that in the future.
Nice work man very usefull loving it
"
ZnZs wrote:
Nice work man very usefull loving it

I'm glad you love it!
Super useful, thanks so much for making it!

What I did to easily get a decorations I own file as to just import the hideout I wanted, then export the hideout it made. While this won't make a file with ALL of the doodads you have, it show all of the ones that a certain hideout needs, so you can easily find what you are missing.
Muito bom, funcionou perfeitamente, BR aqui <3
love this ♥

found it by pure accident while I viewed one of the currently released videos by DerroK / PoE on youtube.

Just few minutes ago I created a post on the Help section in regards to counting decorations, I mean in general, since the HO has it's decoration placement limit to 750, but I am not aware of any other way than manualy counting those. So I was wondering if there is some command for it or something in the game itself, seems not ...
So... the point is, if you could make a feature that counts the decorations in total.
Playing for joy ♥

If interested, check out my Hideout(s): /view-thread/2226019
"
Moribundus wrote:
love this ♥

found it by pure accident while I viewed one of the currently released videos by DerroK / PoE on youtube.

Just few minutes ago I created a post on the Help section in regards to counting decorations, I mean in general, since the HO has it's decoration placement limit to 750, but I am not aware of any other way than manualy counting those. So I was wondering if there is some command for it or something in the game itself, seems not ...
So... the point is, if you could make a feature that counts the decorations in total.

It's great to hear that you love my calculator!! :)
I've just added the total amount of decorations to the calculations. Enjoy :)
"
namanix wrote:
"
Moribundus wrote:
love this ♥

It's great to hear that you love my calculator!! :)
I've just added the total amount of decorations to the calculations. Enjoy :)

hah! that's called speed :)
thumbs up
Playing for joy ♥

If interested, check out my Hideout(s): /view-thread/2226019
there's a item hideout limit. is there a way you can let us upload 2 hideout files with 2 different sets of decorations? that way we can see more items we're missing as i currently own more than the limit i can place.
"
clockerrs11 wrote:
there's a item hideout limit. is there a way you can let us upload 2 hideout files with 2 different sets of decorations? that way we can see more items we're missing as i currently own more than the limit i can place.

Import the HO you're trying to use, then export again and use that as upload for the decos you own. Someone above suggested this already. Works perfectly

Thank you for this site namanix!
Last edited by Railjack on Dec 20, 2018, 12:35:23 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info