Armageddon Brand feels visually overwhelming

Hey everybody, hope you’re having a good day/night/evening 😊
As you might have guessed from the title, I want to address what I personally find to be a problem with the new skill: Armageddon Brand.
I chose Armageddon Brand as my league starter skill for funsies, and I have to say GGG, you did a damn fine job of the skill, it’s really fun and quite strong without feeling overpowered (to me at least). BUT I find the visual effects of the spell going off to be incredible… well overwhelming. It looks glorious, don’t get me wrong, but I have five brands, and they go off each 0,42 second, and if they are all active at the same time, I can’t for the life of me see what’s going on it that part of the screen.
It’s not like this is ruining the experience for me, but with many of the Immortal syndicate members having very hard-hitting skills which have a long windup time (points for the btw, love it), it can be very dangerous for me to be anywhere near them, as I can’t see what the hell they are doing.

Also this is not an issue about me getting low framerates or any shit like that, I run POE on highest settings and it’s a gorgeous breeze, (love the game art)

I don’t quite know how you could fix this, would be sad to just baseline tune the effects of Armageddon Brand down, but I would personally love a skill-effect microtransactions that turned the activation animation into a simple comet drop or something like that, would also buy it in a heartbeat 😊

Thanks for your time, hope you have a wonderful day/night/evening 😊

Best regards, TempleShark
Last bumped on Dec 11, 2018, 2:02:04 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info