Movement speed modifier bug

I have +35 move speed in gear/tree and the body/shield cause me to go down to +27%. I enter a map, i'm +27%, i go kill some monster, use flasks, get buffs etc, fine fine, but after everything wears off, i'm lower than 27, sometimes 23, sometimes 11, sometimes negative......

The only thing to fix it is to zone out and back in, back to +27%. Please fix asap, it really hurts since it keeps stacking for some reason, it can get pretty noticeable when i don't have flasks or charges active.

everything is normal rare gear except for The gull raven mask (spawns shrines, increases effect). I figured the mask could be cause of problem so i took it off, and I am still experiencing the issue, few minutes of testing confirmed not mask and its not consistent, killing some packs doesn't cause it, others do. cleared half a map with no change to modifier, cleared rest and went down to 17. tends to happen in spurts of 3-10.

also confirmed it to happen in delve, maps, etc.
Last bumped on Dec 16, 2018, 7:46:01 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
This happens for me as well. Not sure if it is related to frozen effects or item effects.

I use quicksilver (modded with +movement speed) and phaserun (supported by increase duration). I also use flamedash (supported by increase duration / faster casting).

It happens often enough for it to be annoying, but I have no idea what causes it so I don't know what to do to avoid it. I'd say once every 2 hours it occurs. I've had it happen in act 9/10 maps, delve and endgame maps.

I am wondering if it is a combination of (quicksilver, phaserun, flamedash) and freeze (from monsters) that somehow causes a movement speed calculation error when the skill/item movement effects end.
Last edited by Cedwyn on Dec 11, 2018, 1:00:56 AM
It is a bug related to the Soul of Lunaris pantheon power.
Can totally confirm the issue. I even managed to make +32% speed modifier into -8% after about 15 minutes of delving.
And, as it was pointed by Nogrid, it is definitely connected to Lunaris pantheon power. After changing to any other major god the issue disappeared.
I also have this bug when using Lunaris Pantheon. It hurts as that is the best power to use. Doesn't happen when using a different major god.
"
Nogrid wrote:
It is a bug related to the Soul of Lunaris pantheon power.

Thank you, chosing another Pantheon power helped to get around the problem until they fix this. I watched the same problem down below in the Azurite Mines when I was delving into the deep. Whenever I cleared a new waypoint in the mines on a consecutive path I had 3% Movement Speed less than the waypoint before. Only when loading into another zone (getting a loading screen) movement speed modifier will be reset.
(also opened a Bug Ticket: 13.016.583)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info