Standard -- losing maps - serious issue with map tab and 3.4 maps in tab

On standard I have / had a map tab tab full of 3.4 maps -- ok so all unique maps disappeared, think this is a known issue.

Then if I take some 3.4 maps out of the tab (non unique ones obviously as cant even take those out) and then ctrl-click them back in they go in but delete all (or some - it's weird) of the existing maps already chilling there in that tier -- seems to only happen if you take them out AND put them back. Interestingly they don't seem to want to go BACK in the tab if you try to manually drop them in, but they do go in when ctrl-clicked but delete a bunch of the existing maps in that tier when you ctrl-click em in.

Lost a bunch of maps vendoring em up to get some atlas map events and putting the extras back.

*** I think at this point the existing map tab w/3.4 maps should be remove only and a new map tab should be granted for 3.5 (in standard) ***
Last edited by faustian1 on Dec 10, 2018, 9:33:48 PM
Last bumped on Dec 11, 2018, 10:53:32 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
This SHIT is still not fixed, I paid good money to PAYtoPLAY in Standard and my PAID for map stash TAB is frakked.

Why was this not picked up in alpha testing (or right you don't even bother testing things thats why everything is so buggy and each season its exploit after exploit!!!!!!!)

Why weren't current map tabs made remove only and then a new tab given so your players, you know the players who PAID for there map tabs, could actually still PLAY!!!!!!!!!!
Formally [Removed by Support] as my STANDARD map stash got frakked
I just wanna know how its still not fixed this far into league for at least the uniques...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info