Playstation 4 version - Global Illumination

[LIGHTING] - "Shadow+Global Illumination"
[NUMBER OF LIGHTS] - "High"

I wish these 2 settings on PC version will apply to PS4 version.

These 2 settings make a huge impact to the graphic, especially for the elemental effects from player or enemy, it will light up the area when casting! I turn everything low including resolution, due to my laptop isn't powerful enough, but it still looks really nice with these 2 settings.

I really hope that these 2 feature on PC can be same level as PS4 version, so that I able to enjoy more than ever of playing PoE in big screen. Thanks

Here's the video of the settings I mentioned.
https://youtu.be/ZyMpeoTkZD8
In love Hardcore solo self-found mode
Last edited by dohh2008 on Dec 10, 2018, 10:03:26 PM
Last bumped on Dec 10, 2018, 10:00:19 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
For my laptop, I set the screen resolution to 800x600 only, my cursor look really big and aspect ratio of my screen is 4:3, but I'm okay as long I able to enjoy the effects because it really makes my build or fight to look even more awesome!

I noticed quite a lot players didn't set [Number of Lights] to "High", I feel a bit waste especially for those who already set [Lighting] to "Shadow+Global Ilumination".

[Number of Lights] set to "High" will boost the Lighting effect even more, trust me, you will feel really great especially you deal elemental damage.

If they have performance issue, my suggestion is try reduce some other settings.

When your PC able to run "Shadow+Global Illumination" settings with no problem, I don't think [Number of Light] set to "High" will slow down your PC, it don't affect that much if you compare to [Antialiasing quality] and [Shadow+GI quality]
In love Hardcore solo self-found mode

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info