Why do we need to buy lootboxes?

Why do we need to buy loot boxes this has been a recurring issue in games and is a growing issue for pepole and i dont mind lootboxes if its mtx in a free game. BUT i do feel that reselling them after a league ends kind of trivialises the money pepole put into them to get certain themes they like and stand out. I dont think this is a fair way to market your game and you should make mtx that is avaiable to pepole who do not buy loot boxes but reselling boxes isnt fair for the pepole who gamble to get hideout decorations and duplicates if loot boxes exists in this game they should be exlusive to the period of that time and not recycled to screw over the pepole who payed for said lootboxes.
Last bumped on Dec 10, 2018, 7:45:37 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
When will you resell supporter packs only a matter of time? You are basicly robbing pepole of the personal value of lootboxes that didnt go into the marketplace before But you changed that suddenly and now release it after each league.
Last edited by noddy on Dec 10, 2018, 2:44:35 PM
Define "need"

YOU do not NEED cosmetics

YOU do not need them NOW

YOU can buy the cosmetics later without spending anything on a box
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
The point is that some time ago the loot boxes was exlusive to that period of time now its not majorly to earn more money which isnt fair for the pepole who do gamble on the boxes. They even said that it was time limited and didnt mention the fact that they whould change that policy without mentioning it. And belive me i dont mind there being a mtx market but when you have to pay for random hideout decorations and gamble to get skins i do feel they should stick to what they initially stated that it is exlusive for a time period those boxes are for sale rather then just turning 180 and screwing pepole over for more profit.
Last edited by noddy on Dec 10, 2018, 2:53:54 PM
I've bought exactly zero loot boxes, not just for this game but for any game. There is zero need to by them, only want.
Lootboxes are specifically advertised to be exclusive only for a while. Try and read.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
We don't.

/thread

does he have a point given the fact that players aiming for a certain mtx spend more to get it by loot boxes?

no he doesn't cause that's not the use case for them. which is to get whatever mtx and hope for something that looks good and makes you look rich.

but an interesting twist after all.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info