Can't find anything to complain about...HELP!

Hello Exiles,

As many of you know, I have been very vocal in my criticism of GGG. Ever since they shutdown my idea of "Veteran Discounts", I have been going after them on all social media outlets; Reddit, Facebook, Twitter, and these forums.

However, I can't find anything to complain about this league. I need the help of the community to keep fighting the good fight. I was thinking about the Betrayal logo below. As you can see the "B" is not properly aligned with the remaining letters to the right. I'd like to read more ideas. Meanwhile I'll be in maps. Thank you.

P.S. Anyone got some extra low level maps?
Last bumped on Dec 11, 2018, 1:51:51 AM
fix your fucking logo ggg jfc

literally unreadable

daed logo

Etc.
I got something to complain about!

First day back at work after the launch weekeend and time is DRAGGING....

I'll see you in a few hours Wraeclast...
Last edited by Jib420 on Dec 10, 2018, 2:08:11 PM
Join the "clusterfuck" crowd.
"
Jib420 wrote:
I got something to complain about!

First day back at work after the launch weekeend and time is DRAGGING....

I'll see you in a few hours Wraeclast...

HERE HERE!!!

GGG I have to work/sleep and it takes me out of game... FIX ASAP!!!
I will wear your ghost and you will die twice, against me and for me.
That is some cold blooded shit to say...
well you can complain about not having anything to complain about.

Problem solved :D

dont have to much time to play, but i like the difficulty of the new content 10/10
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Join the "clusterfuck" crowd.

I like your posting style )).
"
ivqancorp wrote:
Hello Exiles,

As many of you know, I have been very vocal in my criticism of GGG. Ever since they shutdown my idea of "Veteran Discounts", I have been going after them on all social media outlets; Reddit, Facebook, Twitter, and these forums.

However, I can't find anything to complain about this league. I need the help of the community to keep fighting the good fight. I was thinking about the Betrayal logo below. As you can see the "B" is not properly aligned with the remaining letters to the right. I'd like to read more ideas. Meanwhile I'll be in maps. Thank you.

P.S. Anyone got some extra low level maps?

Don't worry the rest of the community will more than make up for it.
The fact that anyone takes any of your posts seriously (even remotely so) still boggles my mind.
Still play SSF on my main account :)
Try melee.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info