How do I get Einhar to keep showing up?

First couple acts he was in most of the maps, since crafting an item with him, he hasn't show up once.

Is he a daily quest or is it just random?

Seems there are much fewer uniques than Delve, the path to gaining unique items is hunting beasts and crafting, but it only works when he shows up!
Last bumped on Dec 11, 2018, 9:42:32 AM
I'm on the same boat... Hope when I get to do maps he shows more often.
"There's no thing like random one-shots in this game. You only die because you take 353,456,237 hits in 0.2 seconds."

"The best items in the game should not be crafted, they should be TRADED." - Cent, GGG
RNG.
"my eyes are open, yet the nightmare continues"
When your in maps, you get one targeted map a day, and a 20% chance to get a targeted map each map you run.

Dunno how it works in acts.
Last edited by Shagsbeard on Dec 10, 2018, 11:43:52 AM
in maps im also still getting the rando chance to get them without them popping on the map.
It is all RNG based.

I have been seeing Einhar a lot though. He's probably the guy I see the most.
*Want to try out some fun hipster builds? Check out my thread below!*
[Build/Stream Thread]
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2246315
Yeah he kinda appeared for the quests and then I havent seen him in a long time now :(

I wish they were more present.
It's clearly not RNG. I saw him 10+ times in the first 1.5 acts then nothing.

Likewise, niko doesn't show up until.. act 4ish. They are on a progression.

Maybe... they have it set up that when a player is underpowered, Einhar shows up, and once a certain number of uniques are possessed (2), he stops making appearances?

My advice is to not follow the quest text, don't craft his item and maybe he will keep appearing in later acts.

Last edited by ImmortalCX on Dec 10, 2018, 12:58:08 PM
Well if it isn't RNG, then Einhar must just really like to hangout with me then.

I see him more than any of the other characters and find him pretty consistently. Don't know then.
*Want to try out some fun hipster builds? Check out my thread below!*
[Build/Stream Thread]
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2246315
try maps that usually have animals in them,that might increase the chance

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info