Raise your hand if......

"
Corrison wrote:
The main flaw with wanting us to raise our hands about being Xbox players, is that most console players do not log into this site. They have little to no reason to make another account to long into a place that may or may not have worthwhile communication with its playerbase.

I myself have spent over $500 of PoE supporting it, all while hoping we could get clarification and communication on things and not be an after thought. I'm not here to ask for special treatment just that same treatment that our PC brethren get. I do not regret spending a single penny on my favorite genre of gaming in hopes that it can grow and evolve with us.

The content produced is fantastic and the teams are doing a great job on most fronts (Excluding: communication, UI designs, and feature requests specifically towards console). Hopefully with thew PS4 launch just on the horizon things will pick up for us also.

my point exactly..... in regards to them not logging in as they have to create another account i agree fully..... but again how are they going to know that this is the issue if theres nobody here "raising" said issue.

i agree with you post hits the nail on the head!
"
PogoAttack wrote:

I agree, I have been playing since day 1 on Xbox and haven't been able to put it down. Came from Diablo 3 back on Xbox 360, then to Xbox One and got bored and wanted to try something new. I love this version, have played the PC version just prefer to sit in front of my TV on my couch and be more comfortable. I agree with everyone's gripes in all the threads on this forum, a lot of them are just QOL changes and many are game breaking. It's been a slow process for the developers to make changes, and we have proved they are listening. This is all new territory for them and i'm sure they are learning as they go, and they have a chain of command or steps they have to follow (as i'm also sure they have a policy on what and when to respond here on the forums). I've made multiple characters, amassed a huge amount of currency, and crafted a few mirror worthy items and loved every second of it. The trade board doesn't scare me in the slightest, it adds to the challenge of the game overall. I think they deserve some credit in the community for everything they have done, the game isn't unplayable by any means and its free, this game has a ton of content for a free game. You have the right to choose if you want to buy your QOL tabs and such, but you don't have to just to beat the game. The game has been out for a little over a year now and we have seen a few leagues come and go, some better than others but I feel confident they are working hard on the console even if we don't know about it up front on the forum.

yup agree with you to man!
like i said i just want to raise that we are here as gamers,fans,supporters etc etc and that we want to play this game and keep it going and want the best out the company! they have done a great job so far and yes they are still learning but have a long way to go and to polish off many things!
Yeah, most of the Xbox community is not on here.

If they are they only look at the PC builds list and then leave.
Most do not make accounts and some have accounts as they were old PC players coming back.

My thought is this. It has been one year since the game came out, little over in fact. In that time we have had about 5 leagues to play, about 3 months long each.

There are a lot of QoL things the community wants to see.
But in 3 months the PS4 version is coming out.

Xbox version you can look at like this. We were the beta to the PS4 version.
GGG has seen our requests for better QoL and they could be putting it into the game when PS4 version gets released.

I say wait till then and then you will have more voices chiming in about the need for things if they do not put them in when the PS4 comes out.

It takes companies months to work things into a game. Hell Diablo 3 did not get some QoL until after 4 years the game was out and there are still some QoL that Diablo 3 can do. Even one of the QoL of Diablo 3 the Armory was not even developed by the Company it was the idea of one of the employees and they told the employees one day, hey you have free development time, do anything you want for the game and one of them came up with it.

So again I say wait till the PS4 comes out and let's see what happens.

"
xPeleusx wrote:
Yeah, most of the Xbox community is not on here.

If they are they only look at the PC builds list and then leave.
Most do not make accounts and some have accounts as they were old PC players coming back.

My thought is this. It has been one year since the game came out, little over in fact. In that time we have had about 5 leagues to play, about 3 months long each.

GGG has seen our requests for better QoL and they could be putting it into the game when PS4 version gets released.

I say wait till then and then you will have more voices chiming in about the need for things if they do not put them in when the PS4 comes out.

It takes companies months to work things into a game. Hell Diablo 3 did not get some QoL until after 4 years the game was out and there are still some QoL that Diablo 3 can do. Even one of the QoL of Diablo 3 the Armory was not even developed by the Company it was the idea of one of the employees and they told the employees one day, hey you have free development time, do anything you want for the game and one of them came up with it.

So again I say wait till the PS4 comes out and let's see what happens.

very valid points

didnt realise the ps4 version was a few months back! its very reasonable to wait for that.

i just hope its not just simply ports every time a league starts to me yes work on these leagues but if theres no teams working on the quality of life aswell then its just going to be the same play style which lets face it atm with the trade system it might aswell be SSF and not many people know much about that sorta stuff.

fingers crossed hey
"
xPeleusx wrote:

I don't mind the wait at all. But the one thing I absolutely can not stand is the lack of communication on IF they are even working on features for us. Something like "Hey we saw you guys have been requesting X and we just want to let you know it's something we are looking into".
Xbox Gamertag - Corrison
Mixer - https://mixer.com/Corrison
"
Corrison wrote:

I don't mind the wait at all. But the one thing I absolutely can not stand is the lack of communication on IF they are even working on features for us. Something like "Hey we saw you guys have been requesting X and we just want to let you know it's something we are looking into".

thats why i put this post here to seee if there was something we could do to raise this as it seems that its been going on for a while. again im willing to wait id just like to know that the game isnt just going to be a port in its current state with no qol fixes
"
Corrison wrote:
"
xPeleusx wrote:

So have you been on the Diablo 3 threads at all for Xbox

It is the same there. There is no community Manager full time on these things.

Even Fortnite is lacking. Their main focus was on PvP and the PVE players still get nothing and for the fixes for their side.

Ark: Survival Evolved was by far the best but still slacked off now and again.

No company is perfect in every aspect of communications with their clients.
It is always a learning process.

Again they will have to address the issue with communication with both the Xbox and PS4 communities. But I do not think that is their focus right now. Not until the PS4 comes out.

It should not be that way but it is.
"
xPeleusx wrote:

So have you been on the Diablo 3 threads at all for Xbox

I have honestly gave up on the D3 forms after the 2nd console season. I only even log into the seasons on the first weekend and hammer out the first 4 tiers for rewards in about 6 hours, and back to the shelf it goes... Which is disappointing since I bought it on PC, 360 and X1 when each was released. The way it is going currently provides me with no incentive to do otherwise.
Xbox Gamertag - Corrison
Mixer - https://mixer.com/Corrison
I play on Xbox and I like using a controller and they have most of it figured out (or I've gotten used to it). I tend to play on both PC (regular league) and Xbox (SSFHC league). I think SSF is why I can put up with Xbox since trade is totally broken. I can say that I'm so used to fighting Kitava on Xbox that it was a shock to me how crappy dodging felt on the PC. On the other hand navigating traps is so much easier on the PC. Go figure.
Well, yes. Am gonna raise it too. Since already playing and won´t stop. At least not yet, and likely won´t change platform with the very 1st either.

But will this thread actually be of help? Doubt it. GGG knows pretty much very well how many Console players there are.
Anyway........

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info