tank ripped and ragequit

Either this is a troll or this game is not for you. In PoE you need to know alot of stuff and study about the game mechanics. If you want to play a game that has only rewards and no danger, try diablo 3.
Ground Slam, now and forever.
The only real tanks in this game are high regen builds with high life or ES. That or max block with life or ES on block.

If you're not one of those then you will die easily at some point without knowing how it happened.
The Darkness in the Azurite Mine deals a % of your max health/ES in damage modified by your darkness resistance per second.

This means you can be the tankiest damage absorbing badass and still die to it when you get deep enough.

So if you really did die to the Darkness it was not a bug that killed you. It was mechanics and your lack of knowledge. This is why the NPC keeps warning you constantly to stay in the light.
Last edited by TankHunter678 on Dec 10, 2018, 3:16:20 PM
"
RoyalStar wrote:
[Removed by Support]

yeah, troll confirmed
Last edited by Nichelle_GGG on Dec 11, 2018, 8:27:14 AM
"
RoyalStar wrote:
should I learn bugged mechanics of 4 expansions and other bugs in standard like double dip or exploits? In an unfair capitalistic economy, with currency and map tab bugged? No thanx

ofc you should learn lol wtf is this
Glowing green mouse cursor plz.
"
k1rage wrote:
this is a troll right?

"
RoyalStar wrote:
In an unfair capitalistic economy,

Yup. It's a troll.
There are two types of POE players:
1) Those who want to walk uphill both ways barefoot on broken glass wearing a blindfold
2) F*cking noobs

I identify as transnational Chinese. May I have access to their QOL features, please?
[Removed by Support]

"I started a tank build in hc, basically only life, 1500+ life at lvl 36. I go in a mine, and I die. I don't know even how I died...
I don't know delve and new stuff.
New contents are really shity, new league is bad I don't understand it, bugs, bugs and bugs again."

It's a feedback, do you read: "feedback" section right?

my vote: "Vote 1/10, ragequit!"
IGN: SeaLaser
Sea Builds, Characters, Shops, Links & Records:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/972683/
Last edited by Nichelle_GGG on Dec 11, 2018, 8:28:29 AM
"
Ragequit is understandable, but dont blame the game for it.
Just because you dont understand the content that kills you, doesnt mean its bad.

Good design involves the designers actually making it clear how their world works. In the real world, the parameters are defined much differently.

I have said for years this game requires a combat log / why'd I die. I don't understand why it isn't implemented. Because of how much stuff is going on at once in the game--it is usually very difficult for people to actually narrow down how they died. I don't see that as fair and if I was starting to play this game today and had a bad experience, I'd probably not want to play anymore either.

"
IggyDaDino wrote:
Good design involves the designers actually making it clear how their world works. In the real world, the parameters are defined much differently.

I have said for years this game requires a combat log / why'd I die. I don't understand why it isn't implemented. Because of how much stuff is going on at once in the game--it is usually very difficult for people to actually narrow down how they died. I don't see that as fair and if I was starting to play this game today and had a bad experience, I'd probably not want to play anymore either.

thanks for understanding
Last edited by RoyalStar on Dec 11, 2018, 4:30:04 AM
lol they can write I'm trolling, while if I answer "you are trolling me", mods delete me! as always, the moderators are worse than developers and fanboys.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info