Delve is Implemented Poorly (once again needs to be fixed ASAP)

Im not going to go over the numerous amount of problems with the delve release and how many times it had to be touched/reworked/patched and still to this day its not implemented very well...

Heres the current Dilema

#1- The sulphite cap

There's no reason for this to exist, people want to upgrade darkness resistance and their light radius as well as the dynamite and flares, but before all of that everyone needs to work on their sulphite cap.

When you start finding NIKO in maps you receive a few hundred sulphite per node which is great... if you could hold it..

You quickly cap out on sulphite and have to stop what you're doing and go map.

If you dont stop you wont benefit from the next set of nodes of sulphite you find.

#2. The sulphite cost increasing as you head down.

People have already noticed that the cost doubles from monster lvl 68 to lvl 69

Thats ridiculous

#3. The amount of azurite you get from farming is so low that its taking forever just to upgrade the sulphite cap.

Way too little sulphite and everytime I upgrade its like.. +100 to my sulphite cap.

Are you guys expecting me to spend a few weeks here to hit the same cap I hit in a few days during actual Delve launch?

Please fix delve and make it accessible and not ridiculous to access, upgrade, or farm.

Thanks
Last edited by Bloomania on Dec 10, 2018, 5:05:31 AM
Last bumped on Dec 16, 2018, 5:31:30 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
+1. I'd give you more but some of my Azurite nodes literally are only giving me 1 or 2 azurite so I don't have enough to spare...
"
The tribal wisdom of the Dakota Indians, passed on from generation to generation, says that when you discover that you are riding a dead horse, the best strategy is to dismount.

I very much feel this way about delve.
“We are the race of flesh, We are the race of lovers.”
Yeah, delve is poor this league. Very, very poor.
"
Are you guys expecting me to spend a few weeks here to hit the same cap I hit in a few days during actual Delve launch?

Yes, it's exactly how it's setup and designed. And it's the same with all league mechanics that have gone core. In short, this isn't Delve 2.

For the rest.... sure sounds like you rushed through the acts without engaging the content. It's exactly the type of problem one would run into then.

"
Yes, it's exactly how it's setup and designed.

Except it wouldn't make sense because the amount of sulphite you get vs the amount of azurite you get at the same time contradicts that idea.

You get enough sulphite to fill up your bar sometimes within 2 nodes

Except that its not supposed to be that much if the cap is so low

You cant upgrade other cart mods since you need to upgrade your cap first so you can actually benefit from 3 sulphite veins when you find them.

Most of these issues would fix themselves quickly if sulphite was simply less rare in general.
"
Dharall wrote:

For the rest.... sure sounds like you rushed through the acts without engaging the content. It's exactly the type of problem one would run into then.

Bull. Niko appeared twice for me: in the mines ad once Akt 9. I only start encountering him more regularly in maps.

same with Alva, btw.
+1

They killed best new part in game. No exporing just running ahead of cart with phase run and hoping it will be over soon..
This is the same situation we had at the start of delve only way worse. They really need to up the sulphite caps at the lower upgrade ranks. I don’t mind delving after I find a map with niko in it but I don’t want to portal out of the damn map just to use my sulphite.

Also Niko’s shaft isn’t deep enough. You get to maps and you’re fighting level 51 mobs at the bottom of his shaft. WTF?
Last edited by DichotomousThree on Dec 10, 2018, 7:24:10 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info