BETRAYAL League

Your thoughts.

Do you enjoy or no and why?

For me its fun + there is SO MUCH TO DO and i love it
i didnt play last league, but damn i like that now.

... but sometimes when you need to destroy their "camp" there is just too much monsters to kill in the same time while you are dealing with Bosses. but again... i even didnt have time to get some better gear...

Pls dont check my gear... dont shame me pls. :D while im leveling killing monsters are VERY easy the only thing and nightmare is with Bosses.
Last bumped on Dec 10, 2018, 4:29:24 PM
I am really enjoying it and it's one of my better league starts because I found a tabula on my first chest armour unique beast craft. Found a Poet's Pen and a Kaom's heart on day 2. Those are nicely banked exalts for now untill i decide to buy some gear upgrades.

Besides the gear luck I like this league because of the following:

- many things to do and to alternate between: incursions, delving, and syndicate encounters.

- Playing a new skill: winter Orb. Absolutelly love it. I don't see it beeing aboss killer but it clears maps like a beast on an Elementalist.

- The Syndicate investigation is very fun in my opinion and can yeld insane rewards.

- Love collecting the new crafting recepies and soem of the veiled mods look bonkers.

- Hideout improvements are great and the new layouts as cool.

- I really enjoy the new masters.

- The Syndicate mastermind boss encounter is very fun.

- I get to kill Haku, Elreon, Vorici, Vagan and Catarin as revenge for all the shitty mission they made me do every league.
"Never argue with an idiot. They will take you down to their level and beat you trough experience."
Last edited by Bone2flesh on Dec 10, 2018, 4:07:59 AM
The Syndicate investigation
To me the biggest problem in the Betrayal League is that when you are teamed with someone one of you get no chance to further your investigation.

I can't believe POE did not anticipate this problem. In the delve league all team members could access sulphite. I really think this is a serious flaw in Betrayal.
"
lasus wrote:
To me the biggest problem in the Betrayal League is that when you are teamed with someone one of you get no chance to further your investigation.

I can't believe POE did not anticipate this problem. In the delve league all team members could access sulphite. I really think this is a serious flaw in Betrayal.

We can always talk about them... and who knows... mby7 they will listen and make things right. :)
Rewards from Betrayal mechanics have been absolutely non-existent, although that may just be my luck. Like its literally the least profitable league mechanic in quite some time lol, making more off single runs of incursions/delves/uberlab than multiple betrayal hideout raids.

Best parts about the league is that they raised the trial rate (SSF'd all 6 in ~16 hours) and also that incursion/bestiary/delve exist as alternatives.
I still don't get the card game or the idea of "intelligence"... but then I've put next to zero energy into it. Moving the cards around and getting characters connected with each other obviously has some purpose. Don't get it yet. I will.
Enjoying the league so far, there's a lot to do.

The syndicate "nemesis" mechanic is confusing but I'm starting to get it.
Some of the fights have actually been challenging, hope they don't change too much.

ZiggyD has a decent youtube video that describes it a bit https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4u2PV9dgeg&t=807s
"
frzzt wrote:
Rewards from Betrayal mechanics have been absolutely non-existent, although that may just be my luck. Like its literally the least profitable league mechanic in quite some time lol, making more off single runs of incursions/delves/uberlab than multiple betrayal hideout raids.

Best parts about the league is that they raised the trial rate (SSF'd all 6 in ~16 hours) and also that incursion/bestiary/delve exist as alternatives.

I would agree on the reward side so far, and having incursion/bestiary/delve as side content might explain it also....
"
LowBudget780 wrote:

The new master system is kind of meh, I don't think anyone actually hated running master dailies, they just didn't like some of the quests.

You serious? This was one of the most hated things, especially when new leagues required that same horrible grind multiple times a year. They changed it for a reason.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info