Character Death Summary feature

I hope that we able to view our character death summary so that we can learn more, especially the character in hardcore.

This is the death summary from DOTA2
In love Hardcore solo self-found mode
Last edited by dohh2008 on Dec 10, 2018, 2:53:11 AM
Last bumped on Dec 18, 2018, 3:26:23 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
People have been asking for the feature since at least 2013, maybe earlier.
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
"
People have been asking for the feature since at least 2013, maybe earlier.

I see. It always remind me when I saw pohx, raizqt or other streamer trying to learn or looking for the cause of how their character instant death.
In love Hardcore solo self-found mode
Yeah it's so odd that this still isn't a feature of the game. I'm coming back to it after almost a year away and was surprised it's still not there. The devs are so amazing at constant updates, yet not this.

I get that they wouldn't want to constantly sent a combat log because of performance, but there has to be a way to make a request of previous actions. My fear is that they never store anything combat related. It's just in memory on the fly.

This league could really benefit from a combat and death summary.
To make it least overhead for the server they could store logs only on the client side for each location and overwrite it each time you enter again.
Last edited by Tnargav on Dec 18, 2018, 3:26:58 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info