how many of you tired of picking up scrolls?

"
We already have a Portal Gem, just add a Wisdom Gem that ID's everything in your inventory whenever you cast it. Could even give it a little AoE effect too to affect ground loot surrounding your character.

Bam, 2 highly sought after super rare gems (wisdom obviously being more highly sought after and should probably be the rarest gem).

Oh man ! I can already see my Animate Weapon build with this !

Which would be hilariously awesome AND bad: "Cool ! I dropped a Super rare unique and.... it's gone !"
"
polimeris wrote:
"
We already have a Portal Gem, just add a Wisdom Gem that ID's everything in your inventory whenever you cast it. Could even give it a little AoE effect too to affect ground loot surrounding your character.

Bam, 2 highly sought after super rare gems (wisdom obviously being more highly sought after and should probably be the rarest gem).

Oh man ! I can already see my Animate Weapon build with this !

Which would be hilariously awesome AND bad: "Cool ! I dropped a Super rare unique and.... it's gone !"

I didn't mean a continuous AoE effect, I meant an AoE burst when cast.
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
A button that loots scrolls in an area around you would be a nice QoL change. Titan Quest has something like that for potions and gold near you.
I would love to see auto pick up pets introduced. I think GGG may be weary of 'pay to win' arguments all over reddit/forums though.

I don't see a problem personally, its just convienance to me and I would definitely like the break to my fingers.
Closed Beta|Open Beta|Release|League Only
My solution: Middle ground. If you pick up one currency all currency of the same type is collected within a radius. Can't think of a reason for picking up only one armor scrap when there are 12 on the ground.
50$ for auto pick wont affect gameplay, yep...

Get portal gem and sell some transmutation orbs for massive amounts of scrolls, if you find it boring.

I use Neversink and play with the strict filter version + portal gem, don't even see them scrolls.
no
An auto pick up for currency gems and only currency gems would be great. Just get close enough and viola, that gem is put into your inventory. Just need a filter to specify which currency to pick up and ignore the rest. The perfect GGG Christmas QoL gift to us (but keep it to 100 points or less).
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Hey don't you dare to ruin my avatar !
1. This is game changing. It devalues the value of all small currienies, making them even more worthless.

2. As a result of this economics change, only a few players can benefit from it: the one who would buy this feature.

3. Since you suggest putting this feature behind a large paywall, this creates inequality between players -> Pay to Win. Because it decreases the purchasing power of poorer players.

4. I'm a student and I can't justify paying much money for this game. By introducing this feature, it would indirectly affect me in a negative way.

The problem is not simple as you think.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info