how many of you tired of picking up scrolls?

GGG please listen and you can thanks me later for making you millions upon millions dollars.

One world: LOOT GOBLIN!
give us a micro transaction: loot-goblin. it will pick up all currencies for me automatically and holds 5,000 of each.

It will not effect gameplay whatsoever, only lazy man like me will buy it(am I right? wink wink).

I think the reasonable price can be around 500 points. you can thank me when this fly off your shop beyond control and you need to replenish stocks everyday, oh wait...do you need to replenish pixels? Anyway, when this goes live please repay me by free loading my acc with 50 Ex on every new leagues. I do like your game and enjoy it very much so I know what gamers want.
Last bumped on Dec 10, 2018, 3:15:31 PM
$50 for convenience? How about 100 points so not only the elitest of the elites can enjoy it.
I know all player come and say : "ahahah nice, u have try a bot u get ban, sooo nice" but i tell u its just for try, for see and for know. I have use this 10 minutes maximum and i have insta uninstall." - some not-too-bright dude, 2013; Joined 2012, † 2013.
Just buy transmutes/portals with chaos orbs and make remove them from your lootfilter.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Make a $1 pet then make it so all pets pick up scrolls and ONLY scrolls. That way no one can complain about P2W and we save our fingers a few hundred (thousand) clicks!
We already have a Portal Gem, just add a Wisdom Gem that ID's everything in your inventory whenever you cast it. Could even give it a little AoE effect too to affect ground loot surrounding your character.

Bam, 2 highly sought after super rare gems (wisdom obviously being more highly sought after and should probably be the rarest gem).
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
Last edited by Nicholas_Steel on Dec 10, 2018, 3:23:19 AM
I want Deckard Cain in my hideout.
Since it will never happen here's a tip for you. After a certain point in the game you don't need to pick up scrolls anymore. For wisdom scrolls you sell transmutations/whetstones/scraps (mostly transmutes). Fot portal scrolls you either get a portal gem or buy them for 3 wisdom scrolls each.
Usually by the time I hit maps I remove scrolls from my filter.
its pain in the Bxxt for the first couple days of every new league, we all want more pewpew for our time spent, but we need to ID tons of stuff during lvling. Plus the auto looter picks up all currencies that will save us huge time running to town constantly. I dont mind paying 500 points for this, I simply want to support this game more. I had spent way more with p2w mobiles, but always quit only after few weeks, now I just NEVER play p2w games anymore. PoE I keep comming back year after year because I dont feel pressured with p2w gimmicks. I dont mind shed out couple bucks every now and then. Please consider this huge convenience add-on, so tired of this clicking hand syndrome when every new league starts.
No
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
I like picking up scrolls in the early game when you don't have enough sometimes, late game it can get a bit tedious though. I eventually only pick up a scroll if it is right next to an item that I want to pick up.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info