So, 63% of playerbase are playing with two skills (arc, bv)

And that is happening in the game that literally should revolve around constructing different builds, the game that contains huge skill choices, 1k passive nodes and so on. That is what really looking strange.
Last bumped on Dec 11, 2018, 4:46:02 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
A lot of people play Arc to level. I just transitioned out of it myself. Also a lot of people use Arc as a leaguestarter and just move to a new build within the first week. Just a couple of observations over here. Plus there are several ways to use Arc that change the playstyle pretty drastically.
arc is just a cheap and easy league starter but also very strong. i'm blasting through tier 3-4 maps with less than 3k life and uncapped resists
can confirm: at least 63% of my build is BV, and at one point I was actually using BV and ARC at the same time lol.
Arc isnt all that great on single target due to having a maaaasive cast time, but its pretty neat at clearing stuff. BV on the other hand is just ridiculously strong. Not only does it deal more damage than any other spell (maybe firestorm / icestorm under the right circumstances or dark pact), it also allows you to deal damage while moving, which no other skill with the exception of winter orb can achieve.
Blame streamers xd they market them and casuals do it.
Well i too play arc but it was my starter for 3 leagues now.
Another reason could be ; players dont like to experiment. For example i do have a set of build i do every league and i create 1 maybe 2 new builds at most.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
Last edited by MrsDeath_ on Dec 10, 2018, 2:36:33 AM
"
arc is just a cheap and easy league starter but also very strong. i'm blasting through tier 3-4 maps with less than 3k life and uncapped resists

Which is a problem, you are playing a completely unoptimized glass canon and are blasting through maps ....
Yeah, that's anything but healthy for the game imho.
It's kind of the fast-food gaming style : let's give player everything and asap : ARC.

"
MrsDeath_ wrote:
Blame streamers xd they market them and casuals do it.

Nop, streamers aren't all playing Arc, because it's being played too much.
They don't want to play Arc at the moment, because they want their stream to be interesting.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
the game has become a joke when they say there balancing they do the opposite

every league ever year same rubbish same as other gaming companies they dont really listen to there player base "the say they do" but they dont
I don't see why you would play that. I am running my dual-totem raging skull summoner build like every league and with the massive improve to summoners I am flying through the levels and maps. Seeing about 80 mobs downing map bosses in under 5 seconds makes me feel very OP right now. And I am pretty sure with the change that I now receive my minion bonus as well I could improve that build beyond words.
How many are playing GGG suggested builds ? aka :

1- a cold occultist
2- an heriophant totem
3- a champion steel something

I mean they literally told us what we should play this league, honestly I was baffled when I saw that announcement.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info