3.5.0b Hotfix 6 Patch Notes

To add a positive post...

THANK YOU!! I encountered half the bugs on this list haha very glad to see they were resolved!
Legacy IGN: Tonstaz
Fix the map stash.
This is a free game : Yes !!

But look under each Avatar, each line is real money spend to support this game (and some lines worth more than others), and the lack of answer from GG isn't a nice reward for our continuous support.

We deserve at least a clear statement on the current problems and especially the ones affectings maps.
And if possible an estimated time for correction.

Standard game isn't a trashbin, the players in standard are previous "league" player and they are still here, they'r not old or past players.

My example, i only play league when i've enough time to spend in it, this time i probably won't have enough to really play and enjoy Betrayal, maybe next league, but i still have already bought each Betrayal supporter pack twice.
In the meanwhile i usually play a couple hours per week mainly trying new things (PoE is a great game for this), and for that Standard is the best place.

Today i'm asking myself if my money is well spend, GGG doesn't seems to care about all players in the same way.

:(
Last edited by Abnegatus on Dec 10, 2018, 12:05:04 PM
"
Abnegatus wrote:

Standard game isn't a trashbin, the players in standard are previous "league" player and they are still here, they'r not old or past players.

I'm sure the developers don't share that particular mentality that's mostly associated with the 'Elitist' puerile fucks that often fall under some sort of tribalistic behavior dissing a "league" in a video game. It's an obsolete thought pattern that's mostly a remnant from Diablo 2. 'Standard' is PoE as is the flavor of the month temporary league. It's Path of Exile.

And with 3.5's massive dose of content into the core game, never before has there been a better time to stick with the permanent league.

GGG have proved time and time again that they can handle it. I not only have faith in them, but i also appreciate all the hard work they do. I've invested more than my share of money into this game, not that i particularly was required to, but because we have such a good team working on it. They deserve it.
Last edited by AsheExpress on Dec 10, 2018, 12:12:42 PM
Please GGG, fix map stashes
Please fix map stash, I want to run my shaped maps.
#1 Tri Res Gripped Gloves Mirror Service https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1582279
map stash, priority n°1 ggg ! keep working on it ! we want our maps backk
"
AsheExpress wrote:
"
Abnegatus wrote:

I'm sure the developers don't share that particular mentality that's mostly associated with the 'Elitist' puerile fucks that often fall under some sort of tribalistic behavior dissing a "league" in a video game. It's an obsolete thought pattern that's mostly a remnant from Diablo 2. 'Standard' is PoE as is the flavor of the month temporary league. It's Path of Exile.

And with 3.5's massive dose of content into the core game, never before has there been a better time to stick with the permanent league.

GGG have proved time and time again that they can handle it. I not only have faith in them, but i also appreciate all the hard work they do. I've invested more than my share of money into this game, not that i particularly was required to, but because we have such a good team working on it. They deserve it.

Eloquent, argumentative, supportive and patient! You, dear Sir/Madam, are a gem amidst a plethora of unrefined coal!

As for you GGG, keep up the good work and fear not! Our absolute faith in your skill to maintain the game has bore fruit time and time again!
Map stash fix when?
What about the corruption chamber not working?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info