To much of a clusterfuck

"
鬼殺し wrote:
"
SeCKSEgai wrote:
Speaking of Beastiary, its been far tamer than the syndicate folk. Not only do I feel less likely to be overwhelmed by constant respawning adds, I also no longer have to try and throw a net into a sea of monsters and hope its the one I actually wanted instead of an overlapping misclick.

I am still thinking I was unusually smart in skipping Bestiary altogether. That BS with net micromanagement just sounded ridiculous.

I LOVE EINHAR! HE IS SO POPULAR! HAHAHAHAHA!

As for the clusterfuck, do what I did.

Clusterfuck back.

Frankly the nets weren't all that bad except against the mods that spawned adds, at least once they allowed the window to weaken them.

What was horrible then, and hopefully not nearly as bad now was the menagerie and the limits.
Yep, totally over league play.
"
Garfunkel wrote:
Bestiary offers some nice crafting recipes for Self-found players.

Thank you, stupid beast, for this flask.
I'm a new player and it's not hard to tell these mechanics for activities and loot are designed specifically to keep you engaged and feed you many different elements of the game in intervals so you don't burn out or get too caught up honing in on one thing. I like how it's set-up so far because I'm constantly being reminded to do other things such as crafting. Or when out in the field running into Einhar means I'm gonna spend more time than usual exploring/killing in an area which sometimes results in a nice find (Earlier I got a unique strongbox +3 uniques +6 rares and some other modifiers) I wouldn't have came across that had I not been running around netting monsters.

You just gotta roll with the punches and let the game guide you for a little while. Let your guard down and get back to looting :)
Start a guild focused on loving delve.

You guys can share Nico encounters with each other and always be full on juice. :)
i like that there are many things to do instead of just one because that gets boring if you do it for 3 months. i've only been to the mine twice so far,after doing it for 3 months i'm kind of over it for now.
I loved Bestiary, and the changes made to how it works just made it even better!

I think all the combinations, and the rng are absolutely amazing for making the same old act runthrough a brand new experience. I am having more fun this league then ever before, and I haven't even made it to maps yet because I actually felt the urge to explore side areas, hunt for the Syndicate if they weren't on the main path, and delight in all the random bonuses available along the way.

Just as a for instance, have you visited the Eternal Laboratory in Act 3? There was a crafting recipe tucked away in there. Also found a hideout in the Dread Thicket, along with a syndicate research facility. Fucking AWESOME!
I am quite frequently not so miserable as it would be wise to be - T.H. White

As playtime approaches infinity, access to content approaches unity.
- Azraeil (2014)
Last edited by cimmerian32 on Dec 9, 2018, 11:48:04 PM
"
BkBlindside wrote:

You just gotta roll with the punches and let the game guide you for a little while. Let your guard down and get back to looting :)

This.
Just enjoy the game and roll with it. Sure it's a bit confusing at the start but once you get the hang of it, it hooks you. I died so much starting this league but I am f**ng enjoying the heck out of the time I can play it.
Filthy Casual Scrub.
"Belief is the strongest metal of them all." - Izaro
its because GGG know how to keep people playing, then RNG will work itself
btw, it's 'too', not 'to' just sayin ;)
Disagreed I think there is a lot of good content being made lately and I don't feel like it's a cluster fuck. Most of it you get to choose anyways. You aren't punished for participating. Like shit some people don't delve and they're still high on the ladder. There's no real disadvantage to ignoring prior league content. Nothing will ever take away from gotta go fast, and farm maps 24.7 lol~

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info