To much of a clusterfuck

Theres to much going on.
You cant seem to target farm the league that you woud like to farm.
There is even More rng involved then before.
The game will give me sulphite when IT decides to give it to me.
Or it will give me incursion or ..... dafuk ?? the rng will decide what i will do ?
I went 78lvl into maps with gear that i found in act 3 ?!!?!? what is this bullshit rng !?
I got a total of like 600 sulphite from a1 to 10.
And the game kept trowing at me shitty incursions.
And the beasts are just some random beasts poping in, AGAIN when the game decides when they will pop in. not that i care about them.
The Betrayal is just another unintuitive clusterfuck. Nothing is explained about why and how does it work.
Its just kill this random camp or grp of mobs for some shitty rng loot thats not even apropriate for the level you are playing at and hope for something usefull to drop.
I woud like for upgrades for me to drop when im in act 10/ lower lvl maps, and not have to start maping with a3/a4 gear cuz nothing droped for me and i collected a total of 10c while doing the campaign.
And when you gona make enemies do chaos damage make sure chaos resistance gear drops before you encounter such enemies.
You got build enabling unique items that dont drop untill mid to high level maps. I think you will want those to drop so they can enable you know..... the BUILDS that they are made for.
Theres just so much bullshit rng thats been going on for so long and you just added on to it.
Its a clusterfuck of to much bullshit rng.
Last bumped on Dec 13, 2018, 6:24:17 AM
That's exactly what I love, the chaos this game provides. If you want controlled boring steady repetitive content go play Checkers Online or something.
Also, too much rng is actually no rng because you don't expect to get anything specific anymore, you will get 'something' and then make lemonade out of it.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Maps are just as available now as they always were. If you prefered the game when it was just maps, you can still play it that way. I for one love all the alternate options to explore.
Last edited by GoldDragon32 on Dec 9, 2018, 4:41:38 PM
"
raics wrote:
Also, too much rng is actually no rng because you don't expect to get anything specific anymore, you will get 'something' and then make lemonade out of it.

OK but if the content is gona be rng based i expect my equipment drops to be on par with the difficulty of the content im doing at the moment.
What am i going to do with a3/a4 gear when im in low level maps !?
Shall i got back to a6 so i can drop some a5 gear ? lol
Or i shall hope for some curency drops ?
i got 10c drops from a1 to 10. 20/25c if i swap the rest of the currency i got.
maybe not even that since i used some of it to actually craft some crap to resist cap myself since nothing useful droped for me.
So what am i buying with 20c ? a couple of mediocre pieces of gear and then what ? im all out of curency.
nice RNG.
And who dafuk asked for bestiary to be put back into the game ?
Maybe incursions are ok, some people enjoyed doing incursions but bestiary ?
They dont bother me tbh but..... why ? they are no fun....
GGG should of just implemented Dleve in a decent way and ditch the rest of this rng clusterfuck.
Hmm would like to see your Bee-trail character but it isn't listed on your profile.
Weird
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Bestiary offers some nice crafting recipes for Self-found players.
"
intersept wrote:
And who dafuk asked for bestiary to be put back into the game ?

I did. Liked the flask recipe.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Speaking of Beastiary, its been far tamer than the syndicate folk. Not only do I feel less likely to be overwhelmed by constant respawning adds, I also no longer have to try and throw a net into a sea of monsters and hope its the one I actually wanted instead of an overlapping misclick.
Yep, totally over league play.
If anything, due to revised crafting, leveling and coming to power is the most reliable it's ever been.

There are so many ways to get decent gear out of nowhere now. Like, for instance, Flexible Weapons chests in the Azurite Mine give you multi-modded bases, which with the new recipes and a few chaos you can make into items that would've been mirror-tier several leagues ago.

20 chaos bought me a ticket into relaxed mapping. Just got my 6-link on day 2 for 8 chaos. Sure, it's corrupted, but it has life, mana and some resists and came with the colors I needed. 12 chaos more went into two Anh's swords which are endgame-worthy gear for me. All on day 2.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info