Dear GGG, don't nerf syndicate.

My only problem with it, has been my own mistake. I didn't realize the items attached to them were items they were using against you, but thought they were items you could get off of them if you made them a safe house leader and defeated them there. So i never chose the option to strip syndicate members of their items, and now I have a couple with 3-4 items on them so I get wrecked every time they show up lol. Oh well, you live an you learn
Last edited by Kemptastical on Dec 10, 2018, 5:17:34 PM
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:

vastly superior?

I dont even know what that is supposed to mean.

It means what it says. Players have mostly problem with those 2. You dont? It just means you have found a way to deal with them without even knowing. Dont even start that stupid bullshit how you know everything after 2 days. Nobody does. 3k hp was enough for act 10 last league? Cool. Now it isnt, deal with it. If you have so big problem with Tora then kick her out of syndicate. You can do this within 10 minutes. A pro like you should have figured it out already.

They are hard to deal with but the reward justify the difficulty. The only problem i have is the visual clusterfuck. It makes it hard to see those big hits. YES THEY TELEGRAPH BIG HITS!
I hate the syndicate guy that comes out of a portal and just starts basically flicker striking on you. You can't avoid them on the map cause there's no icon, and once hes on the map he will chase you till your dead.

I don't mind hard league mechanics as long as I have an option to avoid them. Abyss, incursion, delve, you don't like the league don't do it. Here you have syndicate that pop into you map that are way stronger than map level, usually stronger than 5+ tiers of map level and no way to avoid it.

Some build will be stronger against these type of mechanics obviously, other builds do well against one boss but not another, but not being able to avoid a league mechanic like this is annoying.

I think minor changes are needed i'm okay with strong guys like this, but if i survive the initial barrage there should be some escape other than dieing or logging out. Big hits need to have more obvious telegraphs so they are visible through the shit storm of screen effects going on.
Yeah! Please dont nerf! I love the challenge.
In the later maps do whatever you want. The big problems are that there's a lot of visual clutter that makes their wind ups on attacks very difficult to see, and that an individual syndicate member at their lowest ranks are still significantly harder than most act bosses that they come before. So instead of slow increasing the power and keeping it a reasonable spike in the zone you're in while leveling it jumps from a breeze to hahahahaha fuck you with no warning, while you're having no trouble with anything around it.

It's not that I think the syndicate is too hard but the spikes are silly compared to everything that's around them, and that's just not good for judging your progress in the middle.
Last edited by j33bus on Dec 12, 2018, 3:45:41 PM
Just nerf the super regen Bu's somethingorother. That is just so insanely broken I can't progress anywhere in that division because I can't kill the target (and I can almost one-shot any 'no syndicate' uniques I encounter).
Patch Notes 3.15:
Fixed a bug where players believed the game was playable. This has been corrected and made retroactive.
Patch Notes 3.19:
Fixed a bug where players adapted to 3.15. This bug cannot be corrected, so we have implemented a 90% reduction in item access as a punishment.
Hard and unrewarding.
When you have a game with perma death leagues you have to balance around them.

I get that softcore players are having fun, or at least some are enjoying the challenge.

But as a hardcore player all it takes is 1 bs instagib and your character is down the tubes.

Syndicate is the first league in a very long time where you didnt have to actually interact with something to begin the encounter. The interventions are really awful in this regard.
"
BossOfThisGym wrote:
When you have a game with perma death leagues you have to balance around them.

I get that softcore players are having fun, or at least some are enjoying the challenge.

But as a hardcore player all it takes is 1 bs instagib and your character is down the tubes.

Syndicate is the first league in a very long time where you didnt have to actually interact with something to begin the encounter. The interventions are really awful in this regard.

As a SC player I dread the damage dished out and the high chances of death too. Died so many times I’ve lost count. Can’t imagine what’s it like for HC players. Someone mentioned he is still struggling to get out of campaign, and many of his HC guild members have given up trying and opted for SC instead.
Last edited by Hayrich on Dec 12, 2018, 4:55:56 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info