Dear GGG, don't nerf syndicate.

I kind of agree, but let's discuss the syndicate laboratory, is it just me or that timer is way too fast? Only had a mission in maps so far and failed it, evidence got destroyed but I felt like I was doing ok.
Second-class poe gamer
"
pr13st wrote:
I kind of agree, but let's discuss the syndicate laboratory, is it just me or that timer is way too fast? Only had a mission in maps so far and failed it, evidence got destroyed but I felt like I was doing ok.

All you need to do it save one/two/three of the evidence objects. Basically I go in and rush the first few rooms and if you day after it's fine because you saved those nad cleared the mobs killing them. You can go in afterwards and kill the boss.
"Never argue with an idiot. They will take you down to their level and beat you trough experience."
Agreed
"
Bone2flesh wrote:
"
pr13st wrote:

All you need to do it save one/two/three of the evidence objects. Basically I go in and rush the first few rooms and if you day after it's fine because you saved those nad cleared the mobs killing them. You can go in afterwards and kill the boss.

See this is where I disagree, I went in killed like 3/5 mobs that were attacking them but as long as the syndicate member was still alive ALL the totem's life was decreasing, it feels like a massive haste check to run the entire dungeon and kill the member before timer runs out. Especially fun when you have to save 4/5 totems.
Second-class poe gamer
Last edited by pr13st on Dec 10, 2018, 5:15:02 AM
"
kuciol wrote:
The dude is chenneling the spikes when you get to far away, Tora is using chaos dmg so you need chaos res, Haku is using slam at some distance so when you hug him he wont hit you etc. There are workarounds and it was your choice what build to take and you chose poorly. Its you that should change your build to suit the content you are doing. Thats how it should be, if you make bad choice you SHOULD be punished for it. Dont demand the game to change to fit your playstyle, change your playstyle instead.

tora 1 shotting lvl40 characters cannot be excused by "well should have capped ur chaos res at lvl40 noob, hurr durrr, go change ur build to one that happened to find gear that caps ur ele res and chaos res by lvl40 omegalolz."
Yes.Do not nerf them.The game is perfect now.You actually have to be careful and not brain dead rush trough the maps.Thanks for the great expansion!
GiT GuD. They are ULTRA EASY. You just use wrong skills :)

btw ancestral warchief is like 40k dmg on 28 lvl char...
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:

tora 1 shotting lvl40 characters cannot be excused by "well should have capped ur chaos res at lvl40 noob, hurr durrr, go change ur build to one that happened to find gear that caps ur ele res and chaos res by lvl40 omegalolz."

Rank 1, no items Tora wont one shot you if you have not negative chaos res and even few life nodes. Get more defensive or deal with consequences. You have 2 options:

1) adjust your build and get better EQ to fight them right away
2) skip mechanic until you will be strong enough

Both options are viable and i see no reason why GGG should cater to your greed. You should adapt to the game not the other way around.
shes overtuned during levelling, ur comments are misguided and largely irrelevant.

catering to greed lol, get over urself.
You cant get over just skipping a mechanic that you cant deal with yet. You dont want to change build or slow down to get better gear. What else could be the reason if not greed? You want to be able to get something without putting effort into it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info