Dear GGG, don't nerf syndicate.

I've died quite a few times to Syndicates, there's even times where I have to say screw it and move on. But that's good, it's the start of the league things are going to be harder than usual until the power creep of gear kicks in. Don't nerf Syndicates please. If you do they'll be a joke in a few weeks once we get gear.
Last bumped on Dec 14, 2018, 3:48:59 PM
+1! Tired of powercreep babies who can t handle playing hard content.
LEAGUE IS FUN
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
I like it as is, better than Incursion was at the same point.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Agreed. Plus I'm sure that once we have fought all the members a few times we will start noticing cues for their big attacks that are wrecking people
Its pretty hard but I like it, I'd probably have a different opinion on HC though where chances are i'd be skipping them having died 5x already.

Like for HC they are totally unsuitable they check pretty much every box for danger i'd be either too scared to interact with or i'd have picked the strongest build I could think of just to give me a chance.
Yeah don't bow to the millennials =D.
I'm only 37 so i can't tell how hard they will be later on. As is, right now, i enjoy the challenge. It is absolutely manageable on hc with melee.
You have to remember to chase and catch your dreams, because if you don't, your imagination will live in empty spaces, and that's nowhere land.
Last edited by stevich on Dec 9, 2018, 4:06:37 PM
I realy hope they don't nerf it. Here and there a bit more harder stuff is nice to have.
it is ok to have hard content... in the endgame.

however if syndicates appear in level-30ish-areas, they should also be doable at such levels. currently some syndicate encounters feel harder than the original red beasts, the ones that just didn't die.
also, some syndicate encounters are obviously broken. how am I supposed to stop a caravan when the guy I need to kill just teleports away, with other guys around him so I can't just run after him but need to take care of those other guys, having very tight time limits (sometimes as low as a few seconds until the caravan disappears)?
"

however if syndicates appear in level-30ish-areas, they should also be doable at such levels. currently some syndicate encounters feel harder than the original red beasts, the ones that just didn't die.
also, some syndicate encounters are obviously broken. how am I supposed to stop a caravan when the guy I need to kill just teleports away, with other guys around him so I can't just run after him but need to take care of those other guys, having very tight time limits (sometimes as low as a few seconds until the caravan disappears)?

Once you will get some lvling uniques on your next char and know how to deal with them you will stomp all of them. The guy you need to kill always teleports to the front of caravan. The length is bugged sometimes but its not very common.
"

They were actually their easiest at low levels... I didn't find them much of a challenge until maps.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info