Map completion not awarded on Standard

Reference number: 3,707,362,302

I just ran a Rare Corrupt Pit of the Chimera in an effort to rebuild my Standard Atlas.

Completing it DID award me with completion/bonus completion of all T1-15 maps, but didn't actually award anything for running the map itself. Is this intentional, or a bug?

Some screenshots of my atlas, and the map mods standing in the boss room.https://imgur.com/a/7zpw1WV
Last bumped on Dec 12, 2018, 4:12:54 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I am also experiencing this with several maps - boss dead but map completion not awarded. Can provide screenshots if that will help.
This SHIT is still not fixed, I paid good money to PAYtoPLAY in Standard and my PAID for map stash TAB is frakked.

Why was this not picked up in alpha testing (or right you don't even bother testing things thats why everything is so buggy and each season its exploit after exploit!!!!!!!)

Why weren't current map tabs made remove only and then a new tab given so your players, you know the players who PAID for there map tabs, could actually still PLAY!!!!!!!!!!
Formally [Removed by Support] as my STANDARD map stash got frakked
Happened to me as well with a minotaur map. All maps up to T15 worked though. So might be somehow related to T16.

I reported it here
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2260822

No answer from GGG though - and not on their known issues list either.
I have same issue, I'm hoping it's a bug and will be fixed soon
Bump. Still no acknowledgement from GGG on this issue ?
you need to play new versions of the maps to get completion, not old versions
ign: klavesnica
"
drzpicu wrote:
you need to play new versions of the maps to get completion, not old versions

Really ? Then why did I get completion for all my other old maps ? The only ones I'm having issues with are T16. Has GGG decided that old T16 should not grant completion any more ? That sounds odd.
It isn't just T16, I had it with Peninsula and a T13 map, though I was almost certainly using the old version of maps.
Alright maybe it was just a coincidence that it happened to me on T16. Regardless it would be nice to get some kind of acknowledgment from GGG.
Last edited by Wramberg on Dec 12, 2018, 3:48:15 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info