[3.5] Armageddon Brand Elementalist (HC-SSF Friendly)

"
deadman29 wrote:
How much do I lose by going Scion with this?

Also, does the build change at all by going stormbrand?

Yes, Storm brand gives you more survival, but less damage and the build changes from fire damage to lightning damage. Also the skill tree is different.
Last edited by StarCraftHDguy on Dec 12, 2018, 12:29:02 PM
"
Hyperknux333 wrote:
Hey there sorry to ask this probably Nooby question but how do you optimally use Brand Recall? I kind of just spam Arma and then use Recall when i run into packs but for single target i spam Recall when its up because from what i understood of the skill it activates all brands so i thought it makes all 4 attack when i recall. Again sorry for the dumb question still learning PoE in general. Thank you for this guide since when i ask in Raiz chat i dont really get an answer or since there are so many people it gets ignored.

You use brand recall when you are near any monsters, or right before you flame dash into monsters or run near them, they will attach anyways to the monsters even if you use brand recall not directly on top of them. I just spam Armageddon brand on them and then when I need single target damage, I go near the boss or pack and cast brand recall in order to get more single target damage.
Playing this in SC and it's doing pretty well. I'd like your take on which uniques complement the build? I'm using Malachi's avarice with a lightening golem in it to proceed EE, but really am not sure what else to look for.
sweet
Last edited by Omega_Nebula on Dec 12, 2018, 2:38:05 PM
"
Vickery wrote:
Playing this in SC and it's doing pretty well. I'd like your take on which uniques complement the build? I'm using Malachi's avarice with a lightening golem in it to proceed EE, but really am not sure what else to look for.

You basically wanna try to get maximum mana on whatever you can, rings, gloves, shield etc. If you have this, you will not have issues sustaining mana.

Carcass jack is the only unique that I wear, and a MF belt just because I can, if not I would have a belt with max life, and resistance in whatever I need.
Do you think its worth losing the tabula 6 link to instead use a carcass on 4 link?
Thx for posting this.

It would be good if you add the storm brand variable also, even if just as an alternative later on. Or is doable from the start?
IGN: Gonorreitor
i use this guide\build still looking for good gears D:

I use this guide also, but im not sure if the guide still get any updates.
"
deadman29 wrote:
Do you think its worth losing the tabula 6 link to instead use a carcass on 4 link?

You can actually buy a carcass for around 8-10c with decently rolled life, always go for a 65+ maximum life, and 45+ % in area of effect/damage. Then you can buy a Jeweller's Touch for around 20-25c and use that to 5link and 5 socket it. Make sure the carcass jack has less than 5 sockets before using this, otherwise it wont work. Actually, buy the cards instead "The Jeweller's Boon" you only need 5 cards to get a jewellers touch and these cards go for 3c each, which means that 5 cards are 15c, which saves you around 10c

Then while you play and make lots of currency, buy a new carcass jack with decent stats and then try to 6 link that while you are using your 5 link carcass jack.
Last edited by StarCraftHDguy on Dec 13, 2018, 12:46:17 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info