[3.5] Armageddon Brand Elementalist (HC-SSF Friendly)

he switched to Storm Brand for some reason
"
LovelyNella wrote:
he switched to Storm Brand for some reason

I believe he said he switched because storm brand was a cleaner screen clear. He's pushing for 100 and the Armageddon brand was tough to see through. Also with storm brand he is able to be more defensive with adding chill and freeze on the brand.
He's also using Herald of Thunder + Curse on hit + Elemental weakness over Ash.
"
LovelyNella wrote:

Yeah he changed to storm brand, the pastebin that is on this build is exactly what raizqt used to have before switching over to Storm brand.
"
LovelyNella wrote:

He swapped over to these to complement using Storm Brand because its safer to clear with all the freezing he can do vs arm Brand. He said if he didn't have to worry about dying in HC SSF he would play Arm Brand, so he's playing Storm Brand just so he doesn't die.
For the people asking why Raiz switched to Storm Brand. He did it for racing reasons. He said that it felt safer to use pushing to level 100 as he is playing HC SSF and he used it essentially as an extra layer of defense so mobs were being frozen/shattered easier and were not reaching him. As of this point he was still running Carcass Jack. He also went on to explain in order for Storm Brand to keep up with Armageddon Brand in damage vs single target later on an Inpulsa's would be required but also went on to say it would require more testing over the league. If anyone wants any more info on it. Yesterdays vod located on his stream he went into more detail about it. Unfortunately I cannot find the exact mark as that man is a machine and streams for countless hours. Lol

Hope this helps on the clarity.

EDIT: To add his build roughly stays the same as the Arma build. But when he swaps to Storm Brand he goes for Celestial Punishment and Celestial Judgment. It's a really easy swap that can be accomplished by completing the regret quests along the way. If the OP wants to include the capability of being able to easy swap in his guide. Would essentially make it a guide to usage of both brands currently for Elementalist.
Last edited by RevokTV on Dec 11, 2018, 4:12:40 PM
Thanks for the guide, really looking forward to start playing this now.

However, since I'm quite a newb, do you have any recommendations regarding leveling gearing? What should I have an eye out for?

Best,
Dave
"
tkwondave wrote:
Thanks for the guide, really looking forward to start playing this now.

However, since I'm quite a newb, do you have any recommendations regarding leveling gearing? What should I have an eye out for?

Best,
Dave

As far as leveling I strongly recommend going and making a loot filter set to leveling for caster.

https://www.filterblade.xyz/

Just go there select the things you want like color. How strict you want it (Strongly do not recommend going over strict until later on this game) and if you scroll down to the preset button you can select leveling and set it to caster.

As far a guide for installing loot filters. Google is your friend and it is an extremely easy process.

I'm in the process of making a extremely indepth video guide to brand builds. So for those looking for a visual tool. Ill post on the ele forums when it is up.
Last edited by RevokTV on Dec 11, 2018, 5:02:58 PM
Hey there sorry to ask this probably Nooby question but how do you optimally use Brand Recall? I kind of just spam Arma and then use Recall when i run into packs but for single target i spam Recall when its up because from what i understood of the skill it activates all brands so i thought it makes all 4 attack when i recall. Again sorry for the dumb question still learning PoE in general. Thank you for this guide since when i ask in Raiz chat i dont really get an answer or since there are so many people it gets ignored.
How much do I lose by going Scion with this?

Also, does the build change at all by going stormbrand?
Last edited by deadman29 on Dec 12, 2018, 9:44:23 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info