Niko's Fuel

Bumping this, my wife and I are having the same issue. I have a friend past this point so hopefully picking up Sulphite in his game is also some kind of workaround (this is my first time trying out the Delve content, so I have no idea what the chances of this working is).
BUMP!! GOD DAMMIT GGG PLEASE FIX THIS SHITTY BROKEN QUEST!!!
Playing in private league and having same issue. niko quest there, niko never spawned. No work around in SSF sadface 77777777777777777_^<3 plz fix
Same issue for me in the private league. My very first char got the normal niko quest and he spawned in mines, however i died there before comleting it hc btw >_< . And now my secont third and 4th chars are all have this "new quest" collect 5 sylphite nodes for Niko, but he does not spawn at all. And since its ssf there is no go with friend part so...
Bump. Same issue
Also having the same problem. =\
Just ran into this. Started a character with a poor build. Made it to the "clear the first mine", but wasn't able to complete it. Decided to swap characters because I just wasn't feeling the first character, and now my second character has the 0/5 sulphite in act 4, and I can't find any.
Same here. 0/5 sulphite, quest never completes. Niko never shows up. Locked out of delving. Fix this pls!
DMT:

Load universe into a gun.
Aim at brain.
Fire.
Running into the same problem today. Really annoying >.<
How is this not fixed yet? It's so easy to reproduce. Just talk to Niko before doing the quest in Dried Lake and you're bugged. Playing SSF this is making me wanna quit already...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info