so I skip every single syndicate event and can't delve anymore?

why would I risk fighting the syndicate stuff? they are approximately a billion times more dangerous than any map boss. I have to skip them because there is zero value in fighting them and dying.

meanwhile, I get absolutely no sulphite anymore so I cant delve.

yeah, great season.
Last bumped on Dec 10, 2018, 4:53:12 PM
Git gud?

(sorry)
3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519
they will always be more dangerous than other content. with map tier and monster scaling and additional mods on them, I ask you again:

why the fug should I be fighting them? they are insanely dangerous right now, any other content is much safer.

also comparing delve to this joke of a mechanic makes me sad =(

just now realized how great delve was. I need to find a trick how to farm sulphite I guess.
"
Peterlerock wrote:
Git gud?

(sorry)

Play this version of the game in HC first before saying that pls.

I do LOVE those hard encounters and don t want them to be nerfed but thinking the OP is bad while not having faced those asshole new masters in hc is laughable.
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
Play standard?
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
Why can't you delve? It is separate from the syndicate...It is just master missions now.
"
Mythabril wrote:
Play standard?

Standard is completely fucked so it's not even an option.

Im only on act 8 but I can understand where op is coming from. I can easily imagine people who are playing a sub optimal build getting obliterated by this content, and the rewards are not really good enough to justify it.
Last edited by golan4840 on Dec 9, 2018, 6:04:41 AM
"
rahven32 wrote:
Why can't you delve? It is separate from the syndicate...It is just master missions now.

Probably means there’s less sulphate than during the actual delve league so he gets to encounter them less than the new league mechanic.
first 30 maps finished: exactly zero times niko or any sulphite. instead I found this garbage syndicate trash everywhere.

Quite funny to think about the difficulty Poe used to have when you hear people whine about the Syndicate. Every blue devourer would have wiped the floor with those syndicate wheenies back then :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info