Act 2 Darkness and "The Darkness" dialogue (Kraityn) not triggering in The Broken Bridge

Bug report reference number is:

As can be seen in the picture, the darkness from the Shadow of the Vaal Quest in act 2 did not trigger for me in the area "The Broken Bridge". Also this did prevent the "The Darkness" dialogue of Kraityn from being accessible.

Before taking the picture, I went to Alira and Oak, where the darkness and dialogue triggered just fine. In "The Broken Bridge" it did not trigger even after relogging and opening another instance (ctrl+entering) of the area.

The only grief this is causing me is that Kraityn's "The Darkness" dialogue is required for completing the "All Ears" achievement, which I was going for with this character.

I would like to complete "All Ears" regardless. Do I need to contact support directly for asking to fix my achievement?

Thanks in advance, cheers
Seppor
Last bumped on Dec 18, 2018, 4:24:14 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I have the same problem. Going for the all ears achivment. Got alira's and oak dialogue but cant get Kraityn. I also tried relogging and resetting the area.
Last edited by Ezbern on Dec 9, 2018, 12:05:31 PM
Same here.
Hope got fix quickly.
This is intended, GGG said so in another thread. Kraytin dialogue is gone and Sin got a new one in Act 10 instead. Here a list of all the relevant dialogues:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1RWPN_NO3wcl7QRTHP6iTONG-T47VForpQgZ-eN2IQzc/edit#gid=1992142767

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info