How will Tiny's Trial chests work for Xbox?

Basically you get 10-20 sec to use any of the RNG currency options that show up to try and craft something. You can not repeat use an item, you have to click it each time you want to use it currently on PC.

With our clunky interface will anything change for us? Do we get more time? Can we spam repeat use?

Here is a video of how it works currently for those who do not know.
https://youtu.be/D9vsI1FdJUI (not mine).
Xbox Gamertag - Corrison
Mixer - https://mixer.com/Corrison
Last edited by Corrison on Dec 8, 2018, 7:14:40 PM
Last bumped on Dec 12, 2018, 10:14:30 AM
I just cant remember the orbs name in the upper right corner, but thats a stupid test leading to perma ban thats for sure 😎

Giving the orbs a key bind would be to good, making the orbs spamnable may be to good aswell, giving the chaos and exalts the two first spots in the window may be the right way.

I see this as a "have you never done this before?" Well enjoy but you will fail.
well i would be happy if i could do that on a weapon while leveling, but it looks like a rare thing.
Not sure if it is rare or not I had one show up in a Syndicate Safe-house, that is where they show up. But there were different things to do in there, and it is random so far as to what you get in them it seems.

I had 2 chests and had 10 seconds to choose and take 1 item from what they had listed.

Xbox has a repeat apply button it is the X button.

So you would click on the currency you want to use then spam the X button to apply it a bunch of times.

The item in the top right corner is a Blessed Orb it changes the numerical value of the implicate only.

So on certain weapons you might see 15% - 20% spell damage separate from the other affixes.
Your weapon has a low roll of 15% but you want the 20%. So you spam the divine orb to try and get it.

Even on PC it is nerve wracking to do. It is the short timer and you see all this good currency to use on an item but everyone freaks out when trying to craft it.

Last edited by x_Peleus_x on Dec 9, 2018, 7:59:01 AM
This will probably work terribly on Xbox like all the other UI stuff. I don't know why they cant have a button modifier that allows constant crafting as long as you have enough in the stack. It's super easy to do for most UI systems if you have modifiers, and they do.
"
garthzombie wrote:
This will probably work terribly on Xbox like all the other UI stuff. I don't know why they cant have a button modifier that allows constant crafting as long as you have enough in the stack. It's super easy to do for most UI systems if you have modifiers, and they do.

Are you refering to using currency items mutliple times on the item?

If so, then try using X, which lets youre repeatedly use a currency item, even if all in your inv are used and only some in stash remain.

If you meant anything else, just ignore me :p
"
filix wrote:
"
garthzombie wrote:

Are you refering to using currency items mutliple times on the item?

If so, then try using X, which lets youre repeatedly use a currency item, even if all in your inv are used and only some in stash remain.

If you meant anything else, just ignore me :p

That is how things work normally on Xbox, yes. But in this particular mechanic that is coming out in the next league you can not repeat use currency. When PC wants to repeat use they right click after having a currency selected. You can see in the video that when they try to right click they get error messages and nothing is used. I was curious if we will have the same problem or if this was some kind of oversight.
Xbox Gamertag - Corrison
"
x_Peleus_x wrote:

Pc has a repeat apply also and it does not work on this mechanic. The video shows them trying and failing to be able to do so.
Xbox Gamertag - Corrison
"
Corrison wrote:
"
x_Peleus_x wrote:

Pc has a repeat apply also and it does not work on this mechanic. The video shows them trying and failing to be able to do so.

Yes I know PC has repeat apply as well.

It has to be a bug. As he used the Orb of Alteration, and it only used it one time. Even after he used it once he went back to it and did it another time and it did not change.

If the mechanic is not allowing you to spam apply then why give you 200 Alterations to try and craft something.

Unless it is all a ruse to get you to spend most of your time on a small silly thing like an alteration and instead of going in order of currency to see if you use each item once to get a good item.

-Keep the item description in the screen.
-Use the control to move between the currency.
-Apply the currency change to the item with a single Key (a).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info