Righteous Fire/BV! (No Uniques Needed|Relaxing Play|Easy to Gear|Anyone Can Play|All Content)[3.5]

cool build ! wanna have a try.
"
pier1988 wrote:
cool build ! wanna have a try.
Sweet! Let me know if you have any questions.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
Last edited by Wrecker_of_Days on Dec 12, 2018, 8:24:21 PM
Hey thank you for this interesting build im planning on using it for my first :) but with that being said, i am a newb. ive farmed some currency but my maurauder isnt that good yet. i am using your loot filter i hope its good :p but my question is, which items or things do i prioritize first? i can folllow ur skill tree but what gem skills and supps do i obtain first and which items do i need with how many gemslots to use them? sorry for all the questions thank you in advance.
So ... levelling in betrayal - so no currency/levelling uniques yet :)

I like the written guide - lots of detail.

A few questions if I may?

Where do you get DEX for BV? We get, like, 3 minor nodes of DEX in the tree but not near starting paths, so that means BV at low levels isn't possible unless you get lucky with DEX drops on gear?

Why take power charges at the start as per instructions? How do we generate charges early on (pre-level 20?)

Any reason we don't path through the nodes below "Master of the arena" for 2 hand or 1 handed damage? Only costs 1 more point that just the strength nodes?

update progress
Just reach lv 60
Now i can sustain RF so with RF and convert fire BV ,this build ON FIRE.
"
zedzed_uk wrote:
So ... levelling in betrayal - so no currency/levelling uniques yet :)

I like the written guide - lots of detail.

A few questions if I may?

Where do you get DEX for BV? We get, like, 3 minor nodes of DEX in the tree but not near starting paths, so that means BV at low levels isn't possible unless you get lucky with DEX drops on gear?

Why take power charges at the start as per instructions? How do we generate charges early on (pre-level 20?)

Any reason we don't path through the nodes below "Master of the arena" for 2 hand or 1 handed damage? Only costs 1 more point that just the strength nodes?

Please trust me.
You don't want to use blade vortex at low lv.
I did it and all i can say is You gonna waste your time.

lv12-60 with blade vortex so painful
"
tumplovejee wrote:

Please trust me.
You don't want to use blade vortex at low lv.
I did it and all i can say is You gonna waste your time.
lv12-60 with blade vortex so painful

What did you use? I don't like Molton Strike ... the "randomness" of where the balls go is frustrating when you've only 2 or 3 mobs on me.
"
zedzed_uk wrote:

What did you use? I don't like Molton Strike ... the "randomness" of where the balls go is frustrating when you've only 2 or 3 mobs on me.

i did use blade vortex
but i suggest you try go with spell -totem + arc + control destruction + lightning penetrate

or try stormbrand

ิีImo sunder is only melee skill worth using while leveling off-build skill(have not tried consecrated path yet)

arc dmg is so good without any passive tree involve.
"
tumplovejee wrote:

but i suggest you try go with spell -totem + arc + control destruction + lightning penetrate

arc dmg is so good without any passive tree involve.

Problem is INT and DEX ... don't have any and none on the tree :( Maybe just need for some +INT/DEX gear to drop.
Hey SlyNewt,

"
SlyNewt wrote:
Hey thank you for this interesting build im planning on using it for my first :) but with that being said, i am a newb. ive farmed some currency but my maurauder isnt that good yet. i am using your loot filter i hope its good :p but my question is, which items or things do i prioritize first? i can folllow ur skill tree but what gem skills and supps do i obtain first and which items do i need with how many gemslots to use them? sorry for all the questions thank you in advance.
Thanks for the message! First playthroughs are always tough. Don't be intimidated by how some of broadcasters play. It takes time to level and get good drops.

My loot filter is strict but it is a loot filter where you can pick up everything that drops. It'll also be very friendly to your chromatic orb attempts when trying to get certain socket colours on your gear.

In the Gear section I have a list of mods that are helpful to look out for. Because this build is in close combat, pick survivability first:
- Maximum life
- Cold and Lightning resists
- Movement Speed
- Life Regen
- Spell Damage
- Maximum mana and mana regen (just until you can run BV as fast as you want (with or without Clarity))
- Cast Speed (if you have the mana regen to support it)

I regards to Gems, the Gem Links drop down menu of the guide tells you what to link together. For example, the 4 gems under a 4 Link heading, should all be linked together. (The only group that doesn't need linking is the 4 link set with Purity of Fire.)

The "Leveling/Quests - Solo Self Found - Quick Reference" drop down has the order in which gems come in, and how to obtain them. If you have any questions regarding any specific gems, let me know.

Did this answer your question? If not, let me know!
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info