What music do you listen to?

Far too much to list, so I'll just mention a few of the bands I've travelled a long way to see live and not regretted it. Orphaned Land is my favourite band of all time, with Alestorm, Ensiferum, Arch Enemy and Blind Guardian not far behind. At the other end of the scale, I once jaunted to Tokyo to see a Yoko Kanno concert, and another time to hear music from the game series 'Ys' by Nihon Falcom. Sitting next to Nobuo Uematsu at one of the recent Final Fantasy symphonic events was also goose-bump inducing.

You can extrapolate what you will from all that.

Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
I'm a musician (Guitarist) so I do enjoy a variety.

However of the recent, I really like Brutal and Technical Death Metal. Never was a fan of Melodic Death though... Or Hardcore of any kind... D:

...unless by Hardcore you mean Crossover and it's Suicidal Tendencies or Municipal Waste. xD

But it depends on mood, I like my Hard Rock such as Queens of the Stone Age, Red Fang, Kyuss, Eagles of Death Metal, etc...

Some times I feel like Doom Metal such as Electric Wizard.

Perhaps in a more progressive mood and listening to Tool or perhaps Opeth. Mentioning Opeth, Akercocke is also quite good.

After a year, Nile is still grabbing my ear, can't wait for At The Gates of Sethu. Dying Fetus, Bloodbath, Gorgasm, Defeated Sanity, Disentomb, Cannibal Corpse, etc. are all good. :)

Wouldn't mind starting or joining a Brutal Death Metal band - so hard to find though in South Australia. D:
"If a theory cannot be explained to a child. Then the theory, is probably worthless." - Einstein
ROCK,HARD ROCK,METAL,HEAVY METAL!!!!!
Micheal Bulton- How Am I supposed to live without you
Embroidery designs
punk rock
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
Classical, instrumental, ambient, rock, heavy/power metal.
I listen to a lot of metal, though I mostly listen to prog rock or prog metal. Recently been getting back into listening to Porcupine Tree and Protest the Hero. Favorite band will probably always be COheed and Cambria though. Tiny buck in the trend, Jonathan Coulton happens to be one of my favorite musicians in the world. Also as a last note here, math rock also happens to find its way on my ipod every now and then.

oh also just randomly thought of Imaginary Flying Machines, so there's that too
Whatever is on the radio at the time I am listening
Sometimes I think I need to get a life, then a new expansion comes out...
dnb/jungle , hip hop , ambient , metal , alternative rock
I listen to a variety of music. Largely, alt rock (OK Go, Franz Ferdinand), 80s pop (Depeche Mode, Pet Shop Boys) and some dubstep.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info