What music do you listen to?

Everything but country and rap. I literally can't stand either one of those genres.
Rock
Rap
japanese rock and pop
Well I listen to almost everything but when it comes down to the top they usually are ..

- Linkin Park
- Blink 182
- Angels & Airwaves
- +44
- Disturbed
- Eminem
- Movits
- Rise Against
"I'm in the beta AND the Diablo III beta? Well how about that. WAIT? I'M IN THE BETAS??? BOYA!"
Last edited by Forzum on Aug 13, 2011, 1:31:18 PM
Mostly I listen to various genres of Metal, mostly old-school (thrash, death, classical, black etc)
Stoner rock - my overall favourite band Kyuss, check them out!
Hip Hop

And some artists from other genres too (Godga!).
I listen metal, all styles of metal but black, grindcore, brutal death... i'd like NWOBHV, Thrash, Death, Hard rock, Rock, Progressive, a little (very little) Power metal, but also i love the 80s music, Metal, Rock and Pop.

Regards.
Last edited by Apolonius on Aug 13, 2011, 1:41:15 PM
"
GrizzlyAdam wrote:

Sorry, too mainstream for me.

...Says the guy who listens to NMH, David bowie, Talking heads and animal collective. Don't forget TMBG while you're at it, you underground rapscallion!
raggerrabbable
"
dahbagel wrote:
"
GrizzlyAdam wrote:

Sorry, too mainstream for me.

...Says the guy who listens to NMH, David bowie, Talking heads and animal collective. Don't forget TMBG while you're at it, you underground rapscallion!

Hahaha you caught me, I'm a terrible mainstream hipster. I listen to TMBG as well. They taught me science! Ohhhhh the sun is a miasma of incandescent plasma...

At least I truly enjoy the music I listen to, and I don't pretend my music's any better than anyone else's. I'm not so bad in that respect.
dubstep, all day err day
Led Zeppelin baby!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info