[3.6] Updated / Ice Nova CoC & Cospri ! / 2 - 3M SHAPER DPS /Clear Speed / Multiple Versions

"
puregeneex wrote:
Thanks for the guide! I am currently at lv78 and having crit chance around 36% at hideout, which is pretty low... May I ask what the optimal crit chance would be and how I can improve?
Thanks~~~

edits: gems are lv18 - 19

Looked at your character, and your character name made me laugh lol

36% in hideout is enough already, (mine has only 32% in hideout)

I see that you don't have Cospri yet, you can try to replace the Hypothermia with Frostbolt and see how it goes
I got a carcass jack that I just can't get 6link on. Haven't even got 5link yet.

I assume this is more important than getting Cospris?

Sorry if it's been asked before, couldnt find :)
"
PolarVargen wrote:
I got a carcass jack that I just can't get 6link on. Haven't even got 5link yet.

A tabula or a random 6 link + cospri, can better than Carcass 5 link + cospri
"
diabloyd wrote:
"
PolarVargen wrote:

A tabula or a random 6 link + cospri, can better than Carcass 5 link + cospri

I am currently using a tabula. I could buy a cheap 6link that has stats on them but i'd rather buy a cospris or try to 6link carcass
"
"
Due to the curse effectiveness, in the past was necessary to use a Life Leech gem because Warlock Mark was so poor vs bosses with high resitance to the curses. Take this in consideration, I will test it.

The curse has 2% life/mana leech, but even if you're facing shaper, where you have only 0.4% life/mana leech, it is still more than enough to cap your leech per second. So the leech against normal mobs and shaper makes literally no difference.

Oh, thank you for the advise, when I played a CoC EK+BF in the past was a must for the sustain, but really Im seeing now isnt necessary :)

"
However, the second one (non-MoM Ass/Slayer) has some problems.
You already have Vaal Pact from Atziri's Acuity, no point to get it from the tree again. (I've changed a lot in the tree).
The life is still quite low for a non-MoM character, I rearranged the passives and you can now get 7K life at the same level, and little bit more damage.
Here's the poB link of this: https://pastebin.com/LR5USbtX

My bad, I did that thinking about I havent acuity's hahaha, big fail. That tree seems pretty powerful to me, I think is the way to go for a Slayer with non-MoM, but I would use Pure talent anyways, more crits are more procs, and that is more dmg, even with less tooltip.

"
The third pure dmg version is not bad, but I don't see the point of using Queen of the Forest. You already have tons of evasion due to the Blind effect, there's no need to enhance the evasion further more.
If you're going damage, I'd say Farrul's fur + Aspect of the Cat is a great combination for perma frenzy charges (especially against bosses).
Check for yourself : https://pastebin.com/Vp4cquLE

Queen was only because of the cost of Farrul chest and because I love running faster and faster with cyclone. Enhance the evasion is just for that situations that you can be hitted and die for a fortuite hit away from the mobs. Out of that with Farrul and Aspect of the Cat, going full items, all the evasion, dodge, blind... I think you are near untouchable and Im in love with this path to be honest.

MoM it's a mechanic that I do not usually like, prefer a pure leech with high hp pool to be solid or a pure dodge char. Few leagues ago I played a Molten Strike Inquisitor with evasion, dodge, blind on hit and enfeeble and was a beast, carried me to Shaper with trash gear.

After all I think in conclusion all troubles people is having are because of the level of their character, the lack on items or because the mechanic of the league is very rippy (next patch GGG will nerf some sindicate members so...). Really I think the build is pretty solid and can do all content being enough tanky (many of us do not yet have the pandemonius) and with tons of dmg, with all versions we have talk about (I have trash gear and delete sindicate members in one spin of my cyclone in T10...).

Ways to go for sure are:

1) Your standard MoM
2) Your defensive MoM with Mind of the Council
3) A high HP Acuity's Slayer
4) A pure damage and evasion

Keep this up, this build is awesome and you are doing a great work aswering each reply, thank you sir ;)

PD.: Have you consider the life on hit interaction like Elder rings or vitality watcher's eye effect? We do tons of hits per second with all that balls, novas and hits that can instant heal us for sure, what do you think?
I know that is Scion topic but what is difference between Assassin vs Scion (Assassin/Slayer or Assassin/Inquisitor)? I checked my stats on poe builder and my assassin have same damage/same hp but i managed to grab also Acro and Phase acro.
"
PetuSchokk wrote:
I know that is Scion topic but what is difference between Assassin vs Scion (Assassin/Slayer or Assassin/Inquisitor)? I checked my stats on poe builder and my assassin have same damage/same hp but i managed to grab also Acro and Phase acro.

Versatility, potentiality and customizability, I would say.
Hi all.

Diabloyd, u'r build can use x2 Cospri (Dual Wield) and Queen of the Forest (x2 Cospri + QOTF = good movespeed + usable WhirlingBlades(WB>SC)\LeapSlam) ? Cuz i saw it in the same guide, but for standart Assasin.

IK that this CoC Cospri build, based on Scion\Assasin has nice damage for all content, but i also love good clearspeed and interesting - who has better clearspeed. And how u think - who cheaper?
Last edited by Agroveuin on Dec 18, 2018, 8:11:02 AM
"
Isaac1337 wrote:
Hello everyone,

so I decided to give this build a try since my starter cleared pretty much everything in the game and I had like 30ex+.

So far this build is really fun to play and I can recommend everyone with some currency (or the dedication to farm some) to try out this build.

I have to say it can feel a bit rippy if you start out with lvl 65-70 in maps.
Just level up, improve your gear and level your gems.
Once you hit a higher level it will feel much better in terms of survivability.
Also take inc crit strikes dmg (crit multi) to improve your damage early on and take more life nodes on the tree till later levels.

I went with Assa/Inquisitor and made some changes to the Skilltree.
I did not take the Cold Damage Cluster (Breath of Rime). I focussed more on life and attack speed since I don't like the degen from Blood Rage and in fights like Uber Elder or general mapping you won't always have a totem in range. I plan to pick up Berserking.

For mapping I go with Cyclone. It just feels a bit better then BF.
But I would recommend BF if you go for Uber Elder, cause it is much easier to controll and dodge with BF.

So far i killed a pretty nasty Phoenix and died once to his explosion.(could have dodged it, but seen it to late)
And i killed red Elder and his Guardians t11-15. Elder was t12.
I did those without conc effect and went with inc AoE.(damage is enough and Elder Portals with smoother with inc AoE, deathless Elder).

Here is my gear and my PoB. I'm triple balanced and would switch Atziri's Step for Kaoms Roots at Uber Elder. Also I'm planning to grab the Alchemist Node.

PoB: https://pastebin.com/C1Ggz4PQ

Just a small Update.

since I'm on 5000hp+ and 1.8k MoM i pretty much never die. Probably because Lorewaeve and triple balanced wise oak is pretty strong and in addition cyclone can be nice because you are harder to hit in addition to blind.

Once I have my gems leveled up and maybe I get a starkonja with 40% more ice nova dmg I will attempt Uber Elder.

right now: lvl 92 5.5k hp 1.8k MoM/ with kaoms Roots 5.9khp
Last edited by Isaac1337 on Dec 18, 2018, 8:57:32 AM
"
Isaac1337 wrote:

Just a small Update.

since I'm on 5000hp+ and 1.8k MoM i pretty much never die. Probably because Lorewaeve and triple balanced wise oak is pretty strong and in addition cyclone can be nice because you are harder to hit in addition to blind.

Once I have my gems leveled up and maybe I get a starkonja with 40% more ice nova dmg I will attempt Uber Elder.

right now: lvl 92 5.5k hp 1.8k MoM/ with kaoms Roots 5.9khp

Wouldnt mind You or others share their experience with guardian fights? What was enough vs minotaur and other hard bosses? Just to compare stats or see the minimum required? I havent done shaper or any its guardians.

Died with 4.5k life 1k unreserved MoM a lot, never killed it. I will try him once I level up.
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info