[3.6] Updated / Ice Nova CoC & Cospri ! / 2 - 3M SHAPER DPS /Clear Speed / Multiple Versions

"
diabloyd wrote:
"
Meek123 wrote:
Can you make a pob for an inquisitor version??

Sure, here you go. https://pastebin.com/F12Uk2dD

I changed the Arctic Breath on the cospri to Power charge on crit, to get power charges.

In fact, this Inquisitor version is legit! and it has a even higher damage!

I like it!

However, the items you need would be very tough to get, since you need a lot more stats and res.

Hey thanks for the PoB im really wondering about your ascendancy choices for the inquisitor, why did you not take inevitable judgment and why did you go for the consecrated ground stuff instead of instruments of virtue??

"
Buckethead8 wrote:
hey do you happen to have a lvling guide for the skill tree for lets say every 30ish or so levels???

and a gem setup for early levels.

thanks in advance.

This should work for you

Before you use CoC, just pick a random spell (Freezing Pulse, Brands, for instance) and you´ll do just fine. link them with gems like controlled destruction, elemental focus, penetration, faster casting....depends on what skill you´re using.

When you can afford Lycosidae and got the Assassin node,link Ice Nova and Frostbolt together along with CoC, Blade Flurry and Hypothermia.
Get Vortex + bonechill in another item, and cast it whenever you can.
tyvm you are great.
"
Meek123 wrote:
"
diabloyd wrote:
"
Meek123 wrote:
Can you make a pob for an inquisitor version??

Sure, here you go. https://pastebin.com/F12Uk2dD

I changed the Arctic Breath on the cospri to Power charge on crit, to get power charges.

In fact, this Inquisitor version is legit! and it has a even higher damage!

I like it!

However, the items you need would be very tough to get, since you need a lot more stats and res.

Hey thanks for the PoB im really wondering about your ascendancy choices for the inquisitor, why did you not take inevitable judgment and why did you go for the consecrated ground stuff instead of instruments of virtue??

Because "ignore elemental res" means the enemies' ele res is always 0, no matter if you penetrate or lower their resistances.
In this build, we have the Pandemonius which penetrates 20% cold res, and frost bomb that lowers 25% cold resistance. These are both decent buff for cold spells. You might wanna take advantage of these and dont "ignore the lemental resistances".

As for Instruments of Virtue, you basically only get 30% spell damage and 20% attack speed.
(30% spell damage means less than 4% more damage in total)

Then look at the two nodes of consecrated ground, it provides you 6% life and mana per second, 40% increased damage, 25% attack speed, AND elemental ailment immunity.

The life/mana recovery from consecrted ground is quite useful for MoM, and elemental ailment immunity can help alot with you toughness, let alone they can also provide decent damage output.
Good job on the build!
I wanted to go coc this league too, and I went with shadow assassin. Cold spell interaction is so much fun now.

For anyone needing advice to level, what i did was getting a vortex 4 link and a arc 4 link and got to act 9 with it. Transitioned to cyclone coc nova after i got a vagan cannot be evaded mod (for 2c) and afterwards to bf coc, and having so much fun! For me going from cyclone to bf meant i could go shield charge and almost 1 shot blue packs.

Level 76 now, with only 3.6k life. I need at least 30~ more life on each items I own, but i think i can only reach 4.5k life maybe? Do you recomend changes to my tree so i can get a bit more survivability or just wait for the gear? Also considering removing the bottom part of shadow for the cold nodes up in which, but thats even less health!

Thanks in advance, and stay safe!
Last edited by Fidalgo on Dec 9, 2018, 4:58:42 PM
Looks nice. I hope it works for me :)
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?
Last edited by webas on Dec 9, 2018, 7:45:01 PM
"
Fidalgo wrote:
Good job on the build!
I wanted to go coc this league too, and I went with shadow assassin. Cold spell interaction is so much fun now.

For anyone needing advice to level, what i did was getting a vortex 4 link and a arc 4 link and got to act 9 with it. Transitioned to cyclone coc nova after i got a vagan cannot be evaded mod (for 2c) and afterwards to bf coc, and having so much fun! For me going from cyclone to bf meant i could go shield charge and almost 1 shot blue packs.

Level 76 now, with only 3.6k life. I need at least 30~ more life on each items I own, but i think i can only reach 4.5k life maybe? Do you recomend changes to my tree so i can get a bit more survivability or just wait for the gear? Also considering removing the bottom part of shadow for the cold nodes up in which, but thats even less health!

Thanks in advance, and stay safe!

If you choose Assassin for a spell caster, it's almost impossible to get a very high %Life on the tree. Basically if you're targeting a balance between damage and defense, you can only get up to 170%+ increased maximum life on the tree.

One of the most popular way is to use MoM

142% life and 106% mana, resulting 6.5k ish effective HP with ease.

Here's the passive tree if you want:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/3.5.0/AAAABAYAABzcly0dFBZvDdGPGoKbIoH60kGWvOpqQ-98KU-NgjwFfllJTxpsYqy8qtD1bIyFfZ6hjmTAZvDV5RnDCSaVVcYHHg_ETC0snEVH8h34l5UgKgvv64nT1abQHzt8tvrR5ASzPV-OPFVLnwGMNkyz44TbXq6zBUJJUfGKYeIRloUyF1Q7DZUuNj3kIuv1DkhFnX_GnaqXlc_dg9sEB7Q4uMpWSiSqj_pfKlMOES3pUDLRUDBrt3BS42otH3yD6-SU8Tbp-_VTUmNDG8iio1PUXfJSU_emuZOiAMHzEQ-a4OvuCPQ=
"
diabloyd wrote:
"
patienceyeah wrote:
I see on your build you don't have any extra projectile for frostbolts. Wouldn't this not proc both ice nova for frostbolt? Is there any reason why you only have 1 frostbolt projectiles?

Hell you're actually right mate! Thank you so much for pointing it out!
I made a huge mistake, I though vortex would cast more frostbolts! But the true mechanic is that forstbolts would cast more vortex!

Means I got it all wrong (the skill effects are too flashy for me to comprehend what's actually happening lol, but still, it wasn't too bad tho.)

I fixed the build, check the post!

Much love

No problem mate! I theory crafted my own build with this concept but playing it on group league, so its pretty hard to get lycosidae and cospris. I'm also playing assassin, build is still pretty strong with coc frostbolt ice nova and self cast vortex, just stacking a lot of accuracy for now.
"
patienceyeah wrote:
"
diabloyd wrote:
"
patienceyeah wrote:
I see on your build you don't have any extra projectile for frostbolts. Wouldn't this not proc both ice nova for frostbolt? Is there any reason why you only have 1 frostbolt projectiles?

Hell you're actually right mate! Thank you so much for pointing it out!
I made a huge mistake, I though vortex would cast more frostbolts! But the true mechanic is that forstbolts would cast more vortex!

Means I got it all wrong (the skill effects are too flashy for me to comprehend what's actually happening lol, but still, it wasn't too bad tho.)

I fixed the build, check the post!

Much love

No problem mate! I theory crafted my own build with this concept but playing it on group league, so its pretty hard to get lycosidae and cospris. I'm also playing assassin, build is still pretty strong with coc frostbolt ice nova and self cast vortex, just stacking a lot of accuracy for now.

Have you read the post replies ? One of them said that there's a veiled vagam mod "hits cannot be evaded", checo it out! might replace lycosidae!
"
Fidalgo wrote:
Transitioned to cyclone coc nova after i got a vagan cannot be evaded mod (for 2c) and afterwards to bf coc, and having so much fun!

Can you please link the item with this mod? and what possible items can have this mod? I'm so curious

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info