new maps

Hi all
I am an Standart player, now i have a problem with the new baytrayal-maps
i can not store thie maps in my map tap, i clear the tap and chose the new map set but this doesent work.
After Game start there are the old card set chosen.
What can i do.
thanks
Last bumped on Dec 16, 2018, 1:54:09 AM
I have the same problem. I hope I don't have to buy a new map tab :(
Well, I passed 1 day trading 3 old maps x 1 new map. All my free space in my stash (and in all my characters) is gone... now, when I try to put them in the map tab it is impossible. I double check the option for "betrayal" map, but it don't make anything. Also I don't have any shaped map and any "special map" Are they lost???? It is a lot of time / money lost.... what a mess GGG
"
Roca1111 wrote:
Well, I passed 1 day trading 3 old maps x 1 new map. All my free space in my stash (and in all my characters) is gone... now, when I try to put them in the map tab it is impossible. I double check the option for "betrayal" map, but it don't make anything. Also I don't have any shaped map and any "special map" Are they lost???? It is a lot of time / money lost.... what a mess GGG

Have the same Problem here, hope they fix it....
same here
Existing map tabs are all bugged and can't accept the new Betrayal series maps. The new tabs being sold since the stash sales are fine though. GGG is looking to fix all map tabs "soon" (no ETA given).
Hello there.

Apparently, some (most probably scheduled) code was implemented this weekend at some point, to fix those issues.
As a result, all unique|shaped|elder maps are not "invisible" anymore in the tab.
That means we should be able to empty the tab properly, and then change its map series.
Additionally, some remove-only tabs were automatically created to hold some maps that disapeared after 3.5, which was another separate issue.
PLEASE QUOTE ME IF YOU ARE EXPECTING A REPLY
Last edited by xhul on Dec 16, 2018, 1:55:25 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info