Is syndicate grossly overtuned?

They are definitely over powered and are ruining the fun for me. I wish you could turn it off.
yes
A casual gamer
"
Peanutz wrote:
They are definitely over powered and are ruining the fun for me. I wish you could turn it off.

play standard
Shits retarded, but I could live with it, IF it was all optional. Its dumb as hell when you get ambushed out of the blue, or when a syndicate member follows you through an ENTIRE zone.
Most fun is on beyond maps, when you try catch red bestiary mob and syndicate + Abaxoth spawns xD
I died and clicked "restart at checkpoit" almost immediately and i received couple of hits from there. So there are attacks which target the player and hit no matter where is your location after the end of boss cast animation.
Last edited by Homyak555 on Dec 10, 2018, 10:21:56 PM
Its called a dot.
"
ImmortalCX wrote:
Its called a dot.

Damage over time doesn't generally follow you and hit you multiple times after death, as it would need to be reapplied. It's not terribly unusual for certain skills to follow you outside of their normal range.
Yep, totally over league play.
Not overtuned, but difficult, definitely rough in act1 especially early on if your build takes a while to get rolling.

Its skippable, and i love the high threat aspect of it. Granted 95% of the community is arc totems, which im guessing takes a while to get rolling hence all the complaints about early game betrayal.

dont nerf it, just learn when to not attempt it in HC like you do with every other bit of content that use to be complained about but now is just normal.
just for try, for see and for know
personally im a complete noob so my comment is just irrelevant for sure but still i hope i can still comment and yes for me its absurb what they can do i have no idea what should be my average as a melee attacker but i have 3700 life doing T3 4 map level 67 for now and im insta shoot by those syndicate guy at a point that it should be apart of the new league but im just totally avoiding it cause i know what will happen .
i have no doubt that mostly the reason is
1) im complete nobb and probably dont figth them correctly
2) migth as well be better when my character will at some point be better/good

by the way is there some video explanation on what u should focuse on in the different encounter of those syndicate who to figth before the syndicate , i did try tokill few monster first before taking care of the "boss" but apparently they keep pupping again and again ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info