Is syndicate grossly overtuned?

I just face-tank with Double Strike/Vaal Double Strike until they die. :)
*Want to try out some fun hipster builds? Check out my thread below!*
[Build/Stream Thread]
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2246315
Simple solution to most of life's problems is to play a better game.
Of course they are, it is precedent.

I have facerolled red beasts and Incursion and Delve, but the Syndicate is the hardest of them all.

This is normal!

And, yes, assaulting a fort, and to a lesser extend the stronghold assaults, are a complete stew of spell and attack effects that borders on the ridiculous. Especially when most of the fort assaults have the door in a narrow corridor so you basically cannot see shit while trying to bring the door down. THE GOGGLES, THEY DO NOTHING!
Weird, they feel much weaker than Delve/Incursion/Bestiary mechanics to me.
When every act boss is WAY easier than all of these random encounters I have every five minutes, something is wrong...

Sure, part of that is cause I didn't know what I was doing and gave levels too often. But that's also part of the problem, it really wasn't clear what was gonna happen.

Only around lvl 35, so still very early, but I'm a rather experienced player (with an average build and ssf till now) and I have to often skip them.
They have more life than act bosses, they deal more damage than act bosses, they take considerably more time than act bosses...
3 star Tora oneshots me easily. My only strategy against that is more movement speed.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
Xavderion wrote:
3 star Tora oneshots me easily. My only strategy against that is more movement speed.

Or, you know, don't let Tora have 3 stars... Just say'n.
No, they need to be nerfed. And I NEVER say this. Well, this is the first time.

When you are clearing out everything no problem, killing all the bosses, but they ruin a map with their OP AoE and obnoxious adds, this IS a problem.
Censored.
Decided to play SC this league for the first time ever and some of the random one-shots while leveling have made me think it was a good decision. While the sea of adds is manageable once you know to expect it, I've had a couple of "uh, WTF" moments where my health was spiked seemingly out of nowhere.

I will say that the unlimited adds seem like a nice rampage opportunity though.
Its seriously broken until you have max resists.

Even then, they are over-tuned.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info