Is syndicate grossly overtuned?

The rewards are usually vendor shards or a 1/1000000 chance to get a HH or exalt. Sure there are some quirky fun stuff like unlimited crafting for 10 seconds but I really would just prefer the 1-3c delve/incursion would have given in 1/50th the time investment.

The exp and exciment of the fights themselves are nice but the rewards are either just miniscule or a lottery. In terms of consistency and progression/end game aid this league is miles below the last 4 leagues and has the worst ramp up of recent leagues.

I am conflicted as everything outside of syndicate is really wonderful (new graphics, delve, incursion, beastiary, ein freaing har har har).
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Last edited by Nephalim on Dec 10, 2018, 3:05:18 AM
Most of my deaths so far have come from whichever of the syndicate it is that casts those bone spires that rise from the ground. Reminds me of Talisman league a lot - boom, your dead. Again.
Skip them in early levels if you can´t handle it!
There is a big gap between different kind of playstyles and builds, especially at the beginning.
Leveling an ranger as a league starter is certainly a tough choice. I did it once and wouldn´t recommend it. Leveling with ice shot makes it even harder, you know?

Skip them until you´re a little stronger, but I agree somewhat concerning the very early levels (1-30 maybe) where the syndicate seems incredibly strong.
Could handle in acts, but cannot realy handle them in maps...

The scale is real.
tbh as a well geared duelist smite user, i am getting crushed sometimes, i am glad i have diamond skin cuz ive been dead 3 times to syndicates already, dont forget that assain choas user hes a biatch!plus bow user just spaming away..
"
svarions23 wrote:
Could handle in acts, but cannot realy handle them in maps...

The scale is real.

Remember that maps at the start are always a bit rippy when you go in. They are way above boss level in difficulty so if you are one of those people who build to fast clear maps and skip bosses you will have a bad time. If you build balanced you should be fine.

That said with certain damage boosting map mods you are asking to get one shot by the telegraphed abilities they have: haku slam, Elreon Slam, Tora poison, Janus earth spikes, Vagan spinning blades etc.
"Never argue with an idiot. They will take you down to their level and beat you trough experience."
Complete noob here, so far in story I have managed to kill them all. But still only in act3 and no maps. In the beginning of act 3 they seem to hit a lot harder. But could be that I am still in gear I no nothing about and not sure still what is good or not.
They do not seem to be overtuned so far :/ I might come to regret this statement of course.

edit, made a mistake.
Last edited by aspirine on Dec 10, 2018, 4:01:08 AM
wait till you get to maps and laboratory evidence missions become impossible lul
Second-class poe gamer
Yea it gets really rough at higher levels. For the longest time I've have problems killing them and tanking their damage. The boots that heal them when they are nearby corpses is just broken. Especially on transport events. Wouldn't be half as bad if the adds wouldn't constantly spawn in. I'm also at melee range.

Also I have no clue what dot Tora puts on you but it kills me in a split second from full HP.
"
pr13st wrote:
wait till you get to maps and laboratory evidence missions become impossible lul

Lol I have no idea what to do in those Labs anyway :) and yes in that part my zombies die like fruitflies.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info