Broken Bridge, Darkness, All Ears Achievement.

This is actually intended. The Darkness only covers the western half of Act 2, so Kraityn no longer talks about it. His two optional dialogues about the darkness have been removed, and are no longer required for the All Ears achievement.
Code warrior
"
Rhys wrote:
This is actually intended. The Darkness only covers the western half of Act 2, so Kraityn no longer talks about it. His two optional dialogues about the darkness have been removed, and are no longer required for the All Ears achievement.

Huh. Okay.
That means a new dialogue was added. Is it okay to ask what it is?
"
"
Rhys wrote:

Huh. Okay.
That means a new dialogue was added. Is it okay to ask what it is?

I believe I read in the patch notes Sin said something new in the epilogue.
Yep, should be Sin.

"
Added new dialogue for Sin to say in the Epilogue.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2255460
"
Rhys wrote:
The darkness is still in the fellshire ruins which is the most eastern part in act 2. Is it okay I just tell you or should I report it in another thread?

@Rhys
why doesn't my sin say anything new?
Or where is that new dialogue supposed to happen?

I remember very much that I was at 506/507,the only thing missing was
"the pale court" because I hadn't done "the feral lord 5"

So I did, hoping for the achievement to pop.

it didn't.
Which means I had to relog with 505/507 today...

(It also did show locomancer done but counted 90/93, after running /recheck_achievements in chat the UI corrected that at least.

so do I have to redo the whole tedious thing again?
bc playing with a list and porting every 5 minutes because you can still miss stuff is like..
is really really tedious.

okay, soo
reading here someone wrote sin's supposed to say something new, for the missing Kraytyn dialogue?

he isn't for me.

here an image with my sin.

as you see, no new dialogue. I also show that I have every possible navali thing, and believe me, I did my other dialogues with a list, Xin off every single thing because its so easy to overlook and thats my third attempt at getting that achievement.
(so you may understand me being a bit miffed...)
I have not missed anything, I swear. I had to buy the prophecy and try out whether I'd survive t8 maps, then coupldt play before the patch.

So where is sins new dialogue?
Last edited by FIRMICUTE on Dec 14, 2018, 1:57:03 PM
The extra Sin dialogue referenced in the patch notes is not required for this achievement.

@FIRMICUTE You're missing a piece of dialpgue from the Act 10 town, not the Epilogue.
Code warrior
Last edited by Rhys on Dec 16, 2018, 6:42:01 PM
"
Afghani84 wrote:

Seems to be bugged on Betrayal as stated there and by some players here:

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/a75pc3/35_all_earsincomplete_atmno_stone/

Apparently Zana is missing from epilogue after Act 10 Kitava defeat, so 4 dialogues are missing:

Zana - Exile

Zana - Kitava

Zana - Oriath

Zana - Rebuilding
"
Wesleysdf wrote:
"
Afghani84 wrote:

Seems to be bugged on Betrayal as stated there and by some players here:

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/a75pc3/35_all_earsincomplete_atmno_stone/

Apparently Zana is missing from epilogue after Act 10 Kitava defeat, so 4 dialogues are missing:

Zana - Exile

Zana - Kitava

Zana - Oriath

Zana - Rebuilding

this. Maybe because it's my 2nd char here, maybe because of betrayal. Dont want do this again next league, gimme fix.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info