Imperial Terraces – Immaculate Hideout ('downloadable')

ay i tried and worked but i miss decoration and looks like shiet . Need a list of decoration and where to buy them.
I guess we need to wait then. Either GGG will add some kind of a button, or players will release third-party tools to help with the import and export process.

As for the decorations, they were relocated to different masters, so there's another issue: nobody has level 7 Alva currently.
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
"
Iangyratu wrote:
I guess we need to wait then. Either GGG will add some kind of a button, or players will release third-party tools to help with the import and export process.

As for the decorations, they were relocated to different masters, so there's another issue: nobody has level 7 Alva currently.

Third-party tools aren't needed. Nobody has level 2 Alva, even.
Thank's for the idea.

Here is mine Ho if you like to see.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2261446

I did left link to your thread at my page, hope it's ok with you.
"
i tried importing your hideout and it doesn't ask if you want to purchase the decorations or even tells you which ones you're missing. It adds what you have available and thats it. I do get "could not import one or more hideout doodads", but i assume its because im missing items. Looks like people will have to make lists for the decorations lol.

The pastebin has all of the decorations, just not where to obtain them, you would have to look around for all decorations but, they are all listed in the pastebin, that is how the game knows what item goes where. :)
Added hideoutshowcase link.

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.
Added a video...ummm...a low quality video, but nonetheless a video :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info