FPS and Frame Time Spikes

the drops still exist no idea how to fix it all started after 3.5
"
febriano wrote:
the drops still exist no idea how to fix it all started after 3.5

Yes, still. The must fix it inside client. Its file's / patches / client problems. I'm also wait when they do something with this.
still having these issues
"
Ultimaac0 wrote:

This same. I dont know if they do something with this crap "things"...
"
Orbit84 wrote:
"
Ultimaac0 wrote:

new Nvidia driver 2 days ago, I'm gonna try it out when I get home from work. Fingers crossed
"
Ultimaac0 wrote:
"
Orbit84 wrote:
"
Ultimaac0 wrote:

new Nvidia driver 2 days ago, I'm gonna try it out when I get home from work. Fingers crossed

I installed the system three times again - because I thought it was a problem with my PC. But it turns out that this is a problem with the game client and the game itself. They packed "Christmas trees with lights to play", in addition, unless the servers do not make or something wrong with them ... as a result, you can not play. The whole league is one big bug so far. And the bug and problem from patch 3.5 are those freezes and declines of fps.
Same kind of Problem as nearly everybody reported.

Since yesterday i have insane lagspikes AND framedrops that result in stuttering, making the game unplayable.

Switching the Network Mode from Lockstep to Predictive made the stuttering go away (but the lag is still there resulting in everything beeing delayed every now and then). At least i can play somehow now.
Last edited by anchronix on Dec 15, 2018, 9:12:33 AM
Can anyone having these issues try to defragment the Content.ggpk?

ggpk_defragment is the program to use, it's somewhere on these forums.

I had these insane fps spikes, it was random, in maps sometimes I could enter a map, had spikes, exited, entered again and the spikes were gone.
"
sevenmore wrote:
Can anyone having these issues try to defragment the Content.ggpk?

ggpk_defragment is the program to use, it's somewhere on these forums.

I had these insane fps spikes, it was random, in maps sometimes I could enter a map, had spikes, exited, entered again and the spikes were gone.

It's not random. It;s not problem with content.ggpk defrag. I have lag spikes and fps drops also when im staying i HO and do nothing. After 3.5 patch i have 30-40 fps less then on delve league.

I have a fresh system (read a few posts earlier as I wrote that I formatted drives 3 times because I thought it was a problem on my side). I have a fresh PoE isnatal - I tested for steam and non-steam clients. The problem is in the client and patch 3.5 which is slicked and destroyed the possibility of smooth and free play as yet on Delve (3 hours before downloading the patch 3.5 and the start of the new league I still played at the Standard and everything was OK, after the start did not give and no more can be played normally , not for everyone but for lot of players).
Last edited by Orbit84 on Dec 15, 2018, 9:40:17 AM
Constant lag spikes?
If it happens again I'll post a screenshot but since defrag my fps is at 120 and doesnt go down at all.

EDIT:
So apparently my Windows 10 is shit, thnx 12.12. update (RuntimeBrooker errors, driver crashes....)
And just after the crash i got this in my event viewer:
Display driver nvlddmkm stopped responding and has successfully recovered.
POE Froze, twitch went green and back normal.

On top of that, I still get this:
https://imgur.com/JyZIrnF

you can see the latency spikes in my hideout on the left and the flatline on the right when i swapped to another instance of my hideout.
Last edited by sevenmore on Dec 15, 2018, 1:37:22 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info