FPS and Frame Time Spikes

Same issue here, it gets much worse in towns or when sindicate members appear on my map i'm trying to reinstall the game to see if this gets solved that way. Also i have insane loading screen times, and sometimes it just crashes and sends me back to log in screen.
GTX750
i5 4460
8GB RAM
more than 500GB free space.
I hope they fix this soon because it sucks.
Still this same, nothing change.
Yeah I have same issue. Enable V-sync makes it less severe by capping max fps, but it does not fix the spiking 30-60 FPS spikes still causes shutter / blur.
Same Issues. Even tried changing texture_quality. Started the game:

1 try - Couldn't load the starting instance and got booted to login
2 try - Loaded town - 20,5,13,1,25 fps, tried switch Vsync on. Black screen, game shut down to desktop.

This computer is running AC:O no problem with above average settings.
hey guys am having the same problem i played last weeks in delve smooth , but after the new patch my fps is getting sudden drops and am suddenly dead tried upgrading the driver tried changing option still the same .I dont have any issue with other games running 120+ fps.
Core i7 8th Gen 8750H (2.20 GHz)
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070
16 GB Memory 128
"
febriano wrote:
hey guys am having the same problem i played last weeks in delve smooth , but after the new patch my fps is getting sudden drops and am suddenly dead tried upgrading the driver tried changing option still the same .I dont have any issue with other games running 120+ fps.
Core i7 8th Gen 8750H (2.20 GHz)
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070
16 GB Memory 128

It's PoE - best game in the world.. but with worst optimalization ;p We must wait when they fix this and we again can play "smoth" like on Delve... without fps drop. 30-50 fps less than on Delve...
For example - Vaults of Atziri's map.. no mobs.. nothing there... and...

http://prntscr.com/ltmlh9

https://prnt.sc/ltmjum

I only stay... no move... 45 fps less then on Delve league...
Bump for attention
"
Ultimaac0 wrote:
Bump for attention

No attention... still this same "sh***"... Again and again.
Same problem here... +-7 hours try to set game better... no chance

i5 6500
RX 480 4gb
16GB
SSD

on low details as possible cant run more then 70 FPS
(70 droped to 13)

It hurts

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info