Exception: vector<T> too long

i have the same when i try to go on cavern on act 2
same here, using town portal to solaris temple lvl 1 (act 3)
4 times and counting multiple locations acts 2 and 3. I have checked for updates and verify the files from steam. Please DEV's squared this away ASAP! Also restarted my PC a few times now still same issue game is unplayable in this state!
Started getting this error in Sarn Enc last night. Packs check out alright.

This needs to be looked into asap.
Found something that worked. I could not teleport to the Lunaris temple without the bug from any other teleporter, but if I ran to the entrance from the zone next to it, it loaded.
Same issue here in cavern, trying to go to Ancient Pyramid. Tried a new instance, same error. Can't progress...
Last edited by Aguirre84 on Dec 11, 2018, 3:03:35 PM
I am receiving this same issue in Act 3, Sometimes when leaving the Sarn encampment. other times when trying to enter the sewers.

I have run a pack check and it came back fine.
Same issue in act 3 entering imperial gardens ... cant progress like that great -.-
It seems to have something to do with the Betrayl mecanic. It only seems to happen when i try to do a underground mission and not being able to finish it.
Same issue here (act 7 vaal city), after several crashes and game restarts managed to load the zone with another character from the same league, only then was able to generate instance with previous character (with a significantly longer load time and lag).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info