The Map Tab not working (Can´t change to Betrayal Map Series + Uniques&Shaped Maps Gone)

Up
Yes, I agree with everyone: it is super frustrating to have lost the unique and shaped maps that we worked so hard to collect!
But I guess that this is not permanent and we'll just have to wait for that.
The REALLY anoying thing is that, meanwhile, the map stash is unavailable for the new map series so we virtually cannot play Standart as we have nowhere to put the maps we drop.
So yes, please fix this.

HOWEVER, even if this issue were fixed right now, we will still have a problem. We cannot stock both old and new maps in the same map stash tab so if we want to put new maps we need to empty the old stash first. But most of us have hundreds of maps in our map stash tabs so how is it even possible?? We still have nowhere to put them and the problem would be the same! (Even though we could handle it ourselves somehow, it would be super annoying.) I don't intend to go through this process each time GGG changes the map series.

Please either allow us to stock all kind of maps in a single map stash (regardless of the map's extension) or turn every map stash in Standart into a remove only stash, granting us a brand new empty map stash where we can put the new maps.
i figured out why our map tab isnt working i think. so if we ahve to empty out our map tab for it to be usable then we ahve unique maps that are in our war for the atlas map tab that disapeared but are relly STILL there we just cant see them so our map tab isnt empty so we cant use the betrayal map tab.
Same problem here.

@iZen76i
You can sell your old maps and get the new ones. 3:1 of course.
"
Henry_GGG wrote:
"
JoannaDark wrote:
Any news... Fixed?

Not fixed, no. sorry.

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/a4385m/every_single_unique_and_shaped_map_deleted_from/ebbp1ef/

"To provide an update on this:

I hope to get it sorted today, but it may be tomorrow.

"

4 days later,no update,no fix???? Leagues offer new content,but shouldn't affect Standard,the *permanent* game! Many bugfixes to League,where's the love for Standard???
Some mornings it's not worth chewing the straps off...
"
WarHogg wrote:
"
Henry_GGG wrote:
"
JoannaDark wrote:
Any news... Fixed?

Not fixed, no. sorry.

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/a4385m/every_single_unique_and_shaped_map_deleted_from/ebbp1ef/

"To provide an update on this:

I hope to get it sorted today, but it may be tomorrow.

"

4 days later,no update,no fix???? Leagues offer new content,but shouldn't affect Standard,the *permanent* game! Many bugfixes to League,where's the love for Standard???

It seems there is no love for Standard...none at all
At least give players a new/working map tab in order to put the new maps...even if retrieving all of our previous unique maps is technically impossible/irretrievable. Some people are likely gonna take a loss. In exalts at that. Even if we run or trade up all old maps for new, eventually we will run out of stash space to put them. Some of us are already there or getting there. I brought another prem quad and that thing is almost full already...
Very important standard map bug:
if you use a shaped map (I have tons outside map tab) you get a zone non shaped!

ie: if I put on a shaped shore (t13) i only get a lv75 (t8) zone!!!
No news yet? Pls GGG

Thanks.
still not fixed T.T

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info