The Map Tab not working (Can´t change to Betrayal Map Series + Uniques&Shaped Maps Gone)

Same problem on Standard. Unique, Shaped and Eldered Maps from War of the Atlas are lost. And Betrayal maps can't be stocked into the Map Tab. Despite emptied it and changed to Betrayal it always changed back to War of the Atlas. I cannot play because I have no space for additional Map drops. Please fix it ASAP.
"
DEU2111 wrote:
Same problem on Standard. Unique, Shaped and Eldered Maps from War of the Atlas are lost. And Betrayal maps can't be stocked into the Map Tab. Despite emptied it and changed to Betrayal it always changed back to War of the Atlas. I cannot play because I have no space for additional Map drops. Please fix it ASAP.

same problem here, but then i realised that since shaped/unique maps are invisible right now on your tab, you cannot really empty it aka you cannot change the map series.

just need to wait until the fix is ready to go live.
d:-D*
"
Henry_GGG wrote:
I'm very sorry about this one. Unfortunately our automated migration tests didn't catch it because the items still exist, they are just not retrieved correctly when loading the stash

We appreciate the response. It's a relief to hear that a fix is in progress.
"
PyleWarlord wrote:
"
DEU2111 wrote:

same problem here, but then i realised that since shaped/unique maps are invisible right now on your tab, you cannot really empty it aka you cannot change the map series.

just need to wait until the fix is ready to go live.
That makes sense. Let's see if they can fix it.
I'm waiting to. I don't have space in stash to put my maps.
"
Henry_GGG wrote:
"
JoannaDark wrote:
Any news... Fixed?

Not fixed, no. sorry.

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/a4385m/every_single_unique_and_shaped_map_deleted_from/ebbp1ef/

"To provide an update on this:

The maps are not deleted, they are just in a sub-stash tab that is not being loaded. It's going to require running a tool over the entire stash tab database to fix this, and that will take a few hours to run.

A developer has written some code to do this, but we want to test it fully before using it on the production database. Because all our server admins are quite busy at the moment, it may take us a bit of time to get to it.

I hope to get it sorted today, but it may be tomorrow.

I'm very sorry about this one. Unfortunately our automated migration tests didn't catch it because the items still exist, they are just not retrieved correctly when loading the stash.

In the mean time, it is safe to use your map stash tabs. The old items will either show up right where they were, or if you put items over top of where the items would come back, the sub-stash will be detached from the map stash and given back to you as a Remove Only regular stash tab."

Thanks a lot Henry
Well... lets hope it will be fixed ASAP....
Same here plus i dont know if this is a bug but Arena map tier 9 there was no bosses for me so i cannot complete it standard legue
Last edited by DamjanPP on Dec 8, 2018, 3:31:45 PM
"
DEU2111 wrote:
"
bullitt840814 wrote:
If I change Map tab to Betrayal in standard will I be able to have both types of maps in it? what will happen with old maps?which maps will stay in standard after this league will finish?
No, you can stock only one type of Maps.

So the old maps will be upgraded to the Betrayal ones or how it will work now?
Could We just get remove-only map tab with old maps and new tab for new maps?
Hello,

I have the same issue, MAP tab is not working at all. Glad they already working on this, waiting for the fix!

Also the first map i did after the patch was a rare and corrupted old hydra map and after killing the boss the entire atlas and all the bonuses unlocked (i had all unlocked before the patch), is this a bug or intended?

This happen in Standard. Waiting a couple of weeks to start on Betrayal :D

Thanks.
same issue. feels like its a gimmick to get me to buy more tabs.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info