The Map Tab not working (Can´t change to Betrayal Map Series + Uniques&Shaped Maps Gone)

same here still. doesnt seem like a fix is coming soon

ok just had to relog feel stupid now oh well
Last edited by Walltrigger on Jan 25, 2019, 5:47:00 PM
I created my first char at betrayal, and bought a Map stash tab. Never used it, and now while playing at standard league (casual player here :)) I've got some maps while playing act 9 but I cant put them on the map stash tab. Is it normal? It makes no sense to me if this map tabs work only on temporary leagues.
"
cochise_ wrote:
I created my first char at betrayal, and bought a Map stash tab. Never used it, and now while playing at standard league (casual player here :)) I've got some maps while playing act 9 but I cant put them on the map stash tab. Is it normal? It makes no sense to me if this map tabs work only on temporary leagues.

Only one generation of maps can be saved at a time in a map tab. GGG changed to a new map generation this release, after changing to a new generation just a release ago (BAD!).

One has to empty out the map tab completely before the map generation can be changed on the map tab. To get rid of the old generation maps; vendoring three of the same map will give you a random latest generation map that is one tier higher, vendoring quality maps with a 40% quality total will give you a chisel, and selling maps might get rid of a few more.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
TLDR version: GGG completely skrewed map stash tab on standard, it is essentially useless there with the current approach.
right click map tab, there is a drop down menu with selection of what map types you want to populate. :)
"
Derpisimus wrote:
right click map tab, there is a drop down menu with selection of what map types you want to populate. :)

Which only works when the map tab is empty.
still shite
Emptying the stash is absolute nightmare. There should be auto convert and transfer button. Same goes for cards and essences.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info