The Map Tab not working (Can´t change to Betrayal Map Series + Uniques&Shaped Maps Gone)

I sold my old maps to wendor and i had a lot of map's. It's take 30-40 min. Not the best option but it just work. And I am happy that stash tab just work.

Ninja fix that half works? I'll take it.
Hello,

Were all of you able to fix it? Because it's not working for me.
I am not sure what I am doing wrong.

Empty the map tab, set series to Betrayal, and it should work, right?
"
Budala555 wrote:
Hello,

Were all of you able to fix it? Because it's not working for me.
I am not sure what I am doing wrong.

Empty the map tab, set series to Betrayal, and it should work, right?

I don't think that its fix yet...apart from getting all maps back, they are still not changed to betrayal atlas.
And selling 3:1 maps doesn't really solving the issue, its just loosing maps in the process...
Got it, thank you!
So, looks like no supporter packs for me. Problems like this essentially make standard unplayable for me in the long term, defeating the purpose to invest into it.
Last edited by communik on Jan 4, 2019, 2:15:04 AM
same here!
IGN: DrSlump / DrArale
My shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2125286
for me the thing is still broken, really a handicap for me to play...
The map tab is a purchase that is now unusable in standard. This is absolutely unacceptable. Here we are 40+ says into the league and unable to use our purchase. Bad enough the whole dame atlas was reset and we have to hope and poke to get the correct map for daily missions. Betrayal has completely ruined standard
is there an update from GGG on this problem?
if I have missed it or a fix, please let me know here, thanks

also, at the end of a league, why are we not getting a "remove only" map tab and a new usable map tab just like the currency, essence ect? what is the issue/s?
Last edited by zoomshot on Jan 22, 2019, 8:52:01 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info