Old shaped maps open at wrong monster level | Map stash tab bug seems to be fixed

I am not the only person and will not be the last person. Continue to bump the post.

-All unique maps disappeared
-Unable to switch map tab to Betrayal
IGN: TiffanyXDD
Lost a lot of maps too, Unique maps as well as elder and couple t15 maps. Very sad!!
Can we have our Unique and Shaped maps back on SSF Standard plz? The new league is not what I want to play yet the changes have messed everything up on Standard. I have two map stashes with many maps that I can't use and nowhere to store the new maps that keep dropping.
i payed money for that tab, little as it may be. i lost all unique maps and some other. and now my inventory si filled with betrayal maps because i cant place them in the map tab, even if i switch it to betrayal series.
You bore me, mageling.
Not to mention that any updates we hear about are from Reddit posts that someone has kindly posted here as well.

This content to standard has been very good, but this is stopping me from playing because I refuse to reward GGG by buying more tabs to make up for the malfunctioning Map tab.

I'm surprised more people aren't pissed off about this, sincerely.

I've been around since Jun 2013 and I almost never post. This is one of the rare exceptions.

I feel like the game right now is very unstable. I crash alot and many of the new features don't work at all. Worst of all is that I've lost many high level/value unique/shaped maps. That and the atlas "reset" has cost me alot of exalts. You think maps like Doryani's Machinarium is cheap to get?

I've lost many points on the atlas and because of that its become pointless to grind for other high level maps. As the chances for maps to roll two tiers higher; has greatly been diminished. So right now there is little point for me to map at all. Which is kinda "the game" for me.

Its been several days and people are still worried about this update. The loss of items/maps/atlas points really hurt. Yet we get no real response to when we can expect this to be fixed. Why is that exactly? I've been on games with WAY WORSE customer support, but atleast they give you a timespan to when big game-breaking bugs are getting fixed. Not here apparently.

Also it was mentioned on reddit that this map issue would be fixed the day after launch. As a new tool was being written/implemented for it. It seems nothing came of that. Why say you are fixing it then?

For now I'll be waiting a month or so. And when I return, hopefully everything will work as intended.

Best of luck to everyone.
Regardless of when this bug is fixed, please update us on progress GGG. You volunteered a timeframe for the issue, which has now passed, and then have given no additional details. Even an update without an ETR is FAR better than silence.
I have the same problems.
- Unique maps disappeared.
- No way to change tab to Betrayal maps.

All characters full of Betrayal maps.
In result I have broken Maps tab and +5 bugged undeletable remove only tab from previous leagues.
GGG,

I'm playing league while waiting for standard to be fixed. I was going to buy a supporter pack again but I won't now until this is fixed GGG. Lost hundreds of maps to this and you have not addressed this AT ALL. Not a simple update or timeframe.

I play mostly in standard (sorry to those who are so offended by that, not sure why people are) but I won't spend a dime till this is fixed. I was planning to buy a supporter pack bu have decided not too. And neither should any of you. Vote with your wallet.

And yes, keep bumping this thread!
Last edited by Hendo104 on Dec 10, 2018, 6:33:24 PM
Unacceptable for us to be 72 hours in and still missing maps and have bugged map stash tabs.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info